IP address location is wrong. HELP!

I live in malaysia Johor but when I check my IP address location, it is in Kuala Lumpur which is like 200 KM away from me. I am using Fibre internet and even speedtest.net shows that I am in Kuala Lumpur.
I also have really high ping in CSGO and battlefield 4. I usually have low ping.

Is it something wrong with the internet service provider or is there something wrong with my hardware?

it really wont make a difference where your ip location is 

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

it really wont make a difference where your ip location is 

Ok, then why do I have a high increase in ping?

probably your are just far away from the servers

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

If the server you're connecting to is far away, and/or there are congested links between you and the server, the ping will be high. A lot of servers will be far from Malaysia, and there may be poorer infrastructure increasing the risk of congestion.

The isp must have assigned you a bad IP. Call them up and tell them you need an IP change because the current one is geolocated to a different area. This has happened to me before, and my isp fixed it. Games like csgo will connect you to the nearest server to you ip's geological location.

My native language is C++

I live in malaysia Johor but when I check my IP address location, it is in Kuala Lumpur which is like 200 KM away from me. I am using Fibre internet and even speedtest.net shows that I am in Kuala Lumpur.

I also have really high ping in CSGO and battlefield 4. I usually have low ping.

Is it something wrong with the internet service provider or is there something wrong with my hardware?

When you look up an IP address it doesn't actually tell you the physical address of the customer to which it is assigned. It tells you the physical address of the entity that owns that IP address, so in this case that is your ISP.

If you feel you want a different IP address just unplug your modem/router from the wall and leave it off for around 30 minutes. This is a usual DHCP lease time for most ISPs and thus you should receive a new address. If you want to know your ISPs policy on leased addresses, just call them up and ask.