Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

Rienks

How is the music quality? Anyone know. Also before everyone tears me a new one I will not be using this for just music, this will mainly be for gaming. I'm just curious

Do you play football/soccer?

Cause you look like a left-back

a bit to expensive for me... but logitech is actually a surprisingly high quality brand and this seems to actually be one of the best headsets on the market today...

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

logitech is actually a surprisingly high quality brand

hahaha-no-108566526694.png

Logitech is a peripheral company, not an audio company. They make great peripherals. They do not make great audio products. Headsets have for some reason become this strange mix between audio and peripheral. Ask yourself, are you buying this for good audio, or for it's "features" they glob on. 

hahaha-no-108566526694.png

Logitech is a peripheral company, not an audio company. They make great peripherals. They do not make great audio products. Headsets have for some reason become this strange mix between audio and peripheral. Ask yourself, are you buying this for good audio, or for it's "features" they glob on. 

Shall I get Sennheisers then? ;)

Do you play football/soccer?

Cause you look like a left-back

Shall I get Sennheisers then? ;)

Or AKG, Beyerdynamic, audio-technica, Philips.... plenty of great headphones could be had for $150. Subtracting some for a microphone and you still can get good stuff.

Wireless headphones/headsets have their place, and I'm sure the G633 is great for what it is. But what it is not is a quality audio product.

Or AKG, Beyerdynamic, audio-technica, Philips.... plenty of great headphones could be had for $150. Subtracting some for a microphone and you still can get good stuff.

Wireless headphones/headsets have their place, and I'm sure the G633 is great for what it is. But what it is not is a quality audio product.

Have you given the new Artemis Spectrum line a chance? Granted they may not have the best track record, but the shortcomings of the past don't necessarily dictate the quality of new/future products.

Have you given the new Artemis Spectrum line a chance?

Have you? I would love to see real reviews from headphone enthusiasts. I'm certainly not going to recommend someone asking for advice to purchase something that isn't widely praised.

Have you? I would love to see real reviews from headphone enthusiasts. I'm certainly not going to recommend someone asking for advice to purchase something that isn't widely praised.

Actually, I am hoping to give their G933 Artemis Spectrum headset a try when I get the chance. I would be nice to have some added range over my A50 without having to pay $300+.

Aside from that, I'm reserving my judgement until the testing has been done and I know more about it. All I was getting at with my previous comment is that we don't actually know, yet.

Actually, I am hoping to give their G933 Artemis Spectrum headset a try when I get the chance. I would be nice to have some added range over my A50 without having to pay $300+.

Aside from that, I'm reserving my judgement until the testing has been done and I know more about it. All I was getting at with my previous comment is that we don't actually know, yet.

It is true we don't know, which is why we can't recommend it.

Write up a review when you get it though! Post it in the member reviews subforum, but then link that in the Audio FAQ stickie so we see it. Even inexperienced insight into a product helps. :)