EarBuds Under $100

Superimpossible

Hello, I am new to here.

I recently decided to purchase a pair of earbuds under $100, and I am asking for recommendations. I am not an audio guy, so I do not care so much about sound quality. I am just looking for something that looks good, durable, and do not sound horrible. I've made three choices:

urBeats

-I like the style of this earbuds.

-Has microphone and volume switch.

Tangle-free cables

-Many people say it breaks easily (don't know if this is true or not, any owners?)

Razer HammerHead Pro

-Doesn't look so bad

-Has Microphone and volume switch.

-Cheaper

-Does not have tangle-free cables.

Razer Adaro In-Ear

-Looks great.

-Tangle-free cables.

-Does not have microphone or volume switch.

I will be traveling a lot with those earbuds, so durability is something important to me. Please leave any suggestions below, thank you. :)

SE215s, the only down side is that if you want an inline mic/controls you have to pat $150. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Hello, I am new to here.

I recently decided to purchase a pair of earbuds under $100, and I am asking for recommendations. I am not an audio guy, so I do not care so much about sound quality. I am just looking for something that looks good, durable, and do not sound horrible. I've made three choices:

urBeats

-I like the style of this earbuds.

-Has microphone and volume switch.

Tangle-free cables

-Many people say it breaks easily (don't know if this is true or not, any owners?)

Razer HammerHead Pro

-Doesn't look so bad

-Has Microphone and volume switch.

-Cheaper

-Does not have tangle-free cables.

Razer Adaro In-Ear

-Looks great.

-Tangle-free cables.

-Does not have microphone or volume switch.

I will be traveling a lot with those earbuds, so durability is something important to me. Please leave any suggestions below, thank you. :)

Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/momentum-headphones-in-ear

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

SE215s, the only down side is that if you want an inline mic/controls you have to pat $150.

I've heard that they sound really good. The thing is that I don't really like how it looks, and how you need to pay $50 for the mic and controls.

I've heard that they sound really good. The thing is that I don't really like how it looks, and how you need to pay $50 for the mic and controls.

They like fine in your ears, plus how IEMs look really don't matter. Not to mention, they'll literally never fall out of your ears. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Thanks for the link. :D

Linus made a review about it ^_^

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

I really love Audio-Technica's new line of IEMs.  If you don't need an absurd amount of base, the IM50 is very good. The cable is nice and chunky, and the mechanism for connecting the earbuds to it's earguides is really robust.

Unfortunately doesn't have any controls though so...I guess if you really want those no go.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I think I will just buy the Razer HammerHead Pro, since it's 50% off right now.

I personally have some Razer Hammerhead Pros. They're pretty decent and carry some nice bass (which I like).

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I ended up ordering two HammerHead Pros which costs the same as one without promoting.

I really love Audio-Technica's new line of IEMs.  If you don't need an absurd amount of base, the IM50 is very good. The cable is nice and chunky, and the mechanism for connecting the earbuds to it's earguides is really robust.

Unfortunately doesn't have any controls though so...I guess if you really want those no go.

i was thinking of buying an im50 myself but i've heared that people have been having some issues with the build quality and mabe even some fake im50s , can you please rate your experience and tell me where you bought yours from?

i was thinking of buying an im50 myself but i've heared that people have been having some issues with the build quality and mabe even some fake im50s , can you please rate your experience and tell me where you bought yours from?

Bought mine off Amazon.  Good build quality so I don't know where you heard that.  Personally I think it's much more worth it to splurge on the balanced armature versions (ex IM02) but those are approaching $150+ so quite an expensive endeavor.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I'd recommend SE215 LE. For cable, go to lunashops

Do you have any experience with them? Are there cables decent?

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=5081 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler