Good looking motherboard?

I'm building a rig in an NZXT H440 and need a cheap lga 1150 motherboard to go with it. It only needs one Pcie 16x slot and two ram slots and does not need to be good for OC'ing. I looked myself, but there were no cheap boards that were red/black. The ltt forums never cease to amaze, so I figured I'd ask here. Thanks!

B85 should allow a small overclock AFAIK.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-b85mgaming

B85 should be fine if you're not planning to overclock but you'd need a new board if you wanted to in the future.

Thanks, I will look into these, just one more question: How trustable are the shopping sites on PCpartpicker, are they mostly trusted, or is it just a list of the lowest prices?

Thanks, I will look into these, just one more question: How trustable are the shopping sites on PCpartpicker, are they mostly trusted, or is it just a list of the lowest prices?

You can trust the sites.

Things such as NCIX, Amazon and such are fine (or so i've heard) but i've never heard of SuperBiiz

EDIT: Post above me

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

You can trust the sites.

Things such as NCIX, Amazon and such are fine (or so i've heard) but i've never heard of SuperBiiz

EDIT: Post above me

Ok, thanks!