Around ear headphones for under $100

Christianm

Hi, I'm looking to buy an around ear headphones for $100 or less. closed back. source is PC with Sound Blaster Z sound card. I mostly listen metal, hardcore and some hip hop. 

I bought Senn Momentum a year ago but sold because it had only 18ohms and the sound was very low with my sound card. (it was highly recommended by dozens of people even though I was very clear about my setup) and I was unaware about these technical issues at that time. so please recommend me some decent phones that will work with my setup.

so far I have only read good reviews about these HPs:

Sony 7506

Sennheiser HD 203 and 202 II

ATH M40X

(maybe can find M50X in slight used condition at Amazon or Ebay)

Sony MDRXB950BT

please suggest any other brand also.

thank you

Nvx xpt100

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

any owner of both 7506 and M40X who can tell which one is more suitable for heavy metal, which one have slight more bass and enjoyable? 

also, is there any noticeable difference between 202 II and 203? thanks

any owner of both 7506 and M40X who can tell which one is more suitable for heavy metal, which one have slight more bass and enjoyable? 

also, is there any noticeable difference between 202 II and 203? thanks

@EmoRarity if he bothers to answer

Don't go with the lower end Sennheisers. HD 439 is the cheapest around ear I would suggest you consider.