FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn GIVEAWAY!

ViperGTX88
Go to solution Solved by Albatross,

Can we enter to giveaway to our friends should we win? As a gift?

The game is actually incredibly fun. I know the sub throws a lot of people off but if you can afford it, you won't be disappointed with it, especially not if you are a FF fan and played XI (and liked it).

Another supersize random giveaway. This game will be free to the person that wins but, must pay for any subscription that this game may hold...plz research before making the claim so it does not go to waste. First post gets it in a PM with instructions. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

a paid game with a subscription

ok

Entry level sub -

30 days - $12.99 per month - 1 character per server - max 8 characters.

Standard level sub - 

30 days - $14.99 per months - 8 characters per server - max 40

90 days - $13.99 per month - 8 characters per server - max 40

180 days - $12.99 per month - 8 characters per server - max 40

Now, if your account is from FF14 1.0 (the first FF14) then you have a legacy account and get a cheaper sub rate, I think its like 10.99 or 11.99 for legacy.

If you like MMOs tho, its well worth it, the game is huge with plenty to keep busy with, and gets big updates on a very regular basis(another large update patch will actually be out next month).

Personally, as I see no point in more than one character in an MMO like this, I use the cheaper entry level sub.

You'll also get rewards for how long your sub is running, nothing amazing, but still a nice touch if your playing it anyways, things along the lines of special mounts, minions, etc, in one case you'll even get a potion for fully changing your characters race/gender/look.

More info can be found here:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/product/

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

The game is subscription bases, are u aware? I only want to give it to someoen that is willing to pay for the subs...

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

I'd take it, but I'm not into that type of game.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

it it was not for the sub then i would have kept this game. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

it it was not for the sub then i would have kept this game. 

so its not an unused key with the first free month?

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.6 ghz  Motherboard: Asus z170-a  Cooling: Corsair h80i GT GPU: EVGA GTX 970  Ram: G.Skill 2x8 gb ddr4 2400  PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 550w  Case: Corsair 200r Storage: 250GB 850 EVO + 2x wd 1 tb drives

so its not an unused key with the first free month?

It is unused with perhaps a free month but, what if u dont like it...I am hoping to give it to a Fan of FF games and will be willing to pay the subs. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

If anyone likes MMOs then I recommend this game, I played WoW for about 7 years and much prefer this

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

I was part of the closed and open beta test for FFXIV ARR, and it is a nice looking game. It plays relatively well also.

That said, it is still just another Tab Target MMO. If you've ever played a Action Combat MMO, for example Tera (no GW2 doesn't count), u'll likely not like it.

Going back to a Tab Target MMO after playing a Action Combat MMO is just a horrible experience. Add to that FFXIV being subscription based ..imo its not worth it.

BUT...

If u prefer Tab Target, or have never played Action Combat, and don't mind the sub... go for it, its better than WoW that's for sure.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Can we enter to giveaway to our friends should we win? As a gift?

The game is actually incredibly fun. I know the sub throws a lot of people off but if you can afford it, you won't be disappointed with it, especially not if you are a FF fan and played XI (and liked it).

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So, no one wants it cuz of the sub? 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

FF 14 Is my favourite mmo.
Nice give away op

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

So, no one wants it cuz of the sub? 

If no one took the key I'll give the game a try.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I play this game but I have a character that is only level 42 but working towards the next expansion.  I have not bought the expansion yet so it would be nice if I received it.  Thanks for doing this!

Edit:  Ooops, just realized first post gets it.  Oh well.

I have a potato!

Game's really fun, i only stopped playing due to running out of stuff to do at the time as i was a day 1 FFXIV 2.0 sub.

OK I think ill give it to ablangc sins he played it and does not have expansion.....I know i siad first post but, i would rather give it to a person that has played it and would play it again....i hope you guys understand. trying to not waste keys.........and also the guy is a US Navy apperenty acording to his profile so ya that too.

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

The game sucks anyway. They turned an interesting concept into just another WoW-like MMO, pretty much every other one in the last decade or so. Meh.

OK I think ill give it to ablangc sins he played it and does not have expansion.....I know i siad first post but, i would rather give it to a person that has played it and would play it again....i hope you guys understand. trying to not waste keys.........and also the guy is a US Navy apperenty acording to his profile so ya that too.

But isn't the key for the base game and not the expansion, which is called Heavensward? The expansion requires a separate key; unless the key you have/had is a key for ARR/Heavensward.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

fair enough ill just buy the game when my trial is up =P

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

But isn't the key for the base game and not the expansion, which is called Heavensward? The expansion requires a separate key; unless the key you have/had is a key for ARR/Heavensward.

True, i think it is for only base but, ill let the guy have it. if he ends up not taking it then ill give it to someone els. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

OK, got pick someone els.....il give it to albatross, you can give it to your friend if u want....

THE PIT VIPER SPECS