Upgrading need help

Harbz

Hey guys, im in a little bit of a pickle, basically my something is wrong with my 670 ftw, it wont output signal, i tried my old 5770 and it works fine so i know its the Graphics card.

Sooo now i can either get another 670 FTW, or wait and buy a 780.... What do you guys think i should do? Im hoping to make this one last upgrade then water cool the lot, meaning Graphics, CPU and maybe Ram for the looks :D and hope to keep this running for maybe 3 - 5 more years :D. i currently have a i7 930 :D

Hey guys' date=' im in a little bit of a pickle, basically my something is wrong with my 670 ftw, it wont output signal, i tried my old 5770 and it works fine so i know its the Graphics card. Sooo now i can either get another 670 FTW, or wait and buy a 780.... What do you guys think i should do? Im hoping to make this one last upgrade then water cool the lot, meaning Graphics, CPU and maybe Ram for the looks :D and hope to keep this running for maybe 3 - 5 more years :D. i currently have a i7 930 :D [/quote']

Well if you wait for a 780 you're probably going to be waiting for a long time as it isn't looking like those will be out till Q3. What powersupply do you have? I suspect that to be more of the problem than your GPU.

i have a 1000W Cooler Master Silver Rated PSU :D, its Non Modular and im hoping to get the Seasonic 860w Platinum PSU as its fully modular :D

Try the 670 on a different machine......if it is broken then claim warranty?

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

I could try it, but i dont think it will work, but theres no harm in trying :D