Is there a difference between the Sennheiser HD 449 and the 439

Pokemonking81
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

I might do that and what Hyperx Cloud 1 or 2 the one is 80 and two is 100 the  Gemini HSR-1000 is 54 and the Takstar Pro80 are 78

Oh, you're not in Canada? Why did I think you were?  :rolleyes:

If you want to save as much money as possible, grab the Gemini. The Clouds come with more accessories and maybe better quality control, but are essentially the same headphone otherwise.

1 vs 2 - 1 has a cable extension with volume controller, 2 has a USB dongle with virtual surround sound. I'd say 1 is the one to get since it's cheapest.

I would suggest you stretch your budget a little bit and get the HyperX Cloud. Even if you don't need the mic, it is based off a good headphone design. The Takstar Pro80 and Gemini HSR-1000 are more expensive in Canada than any version of the Cloud.

I might do that and what Hyperx Cloud 1 or 2 the one is 80 and two is 100 the  Gemini HSR-1000 is 54 and the Takstar Pro80 are 78

Penguins or something random

Spoiler

(Main) Liquid Shadow V3 CPU: 5960x@ 4.7, Mobo: EVGA X99 Classified,RAM:G.Skill 16Gb 2666 ,GPU: 2 GTX 980Ti ClassifiedsPSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tb x3Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 25th Anniversary Edition 

Liquid Shadow V1 CPU4790k@ 4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power,RAM:G.Skill Sniper 16Gb OC@1866 ,GPU:  2 Sapphire 290x's watercooled, PSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tbCase: Cooler Master HAF X

Extra Rig: Cpu: 4790k@4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power, Ram: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance/G.Skill Sniper,  GPU: 3 GTX Titans, Psu: Evga Supernova 1300G2, Storage: Case: Cooler Master HAF X

(First Rig)The Enforcer: CPU: FX 8350@ 4.6,Mobo: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3,RAM: HyperX 8gb @2133,GPU: Diamond Multi Media r9 290,PSU: XFX XTR 750, Storage: Adata Premier SP550 480gb, Case: HAF 912

Peripherals Razer Naga Epic Original, Razer Deathadder,Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Logitech G13, HyperX Cloud  

If you want to save as much money as possible, grab the Gemini. The Clouds come with more accessories and maybe better quality control, but are essentially the same headphone otherwise.

1 vs 2 - 1 has a cable extension with volume controller, 2 has a USB dongle with virtual surround sound. I'd say 1 is the one to get since it's cheapest.

It's factual that they are no better.

They are different.

But not very different at all.

So to some they are better, to some they are worse.

But there should be no price premium.

The 558 and the 598 use identical drivers and nearly identical enclosures. Remove a piece of foam and the 558 sounds even more like the 598. You're paying extra for a piece of foam to not be there.

But please, keep trying to tell me that you have a point.

Again I think they sound better.. If you dont, good for you.. I do have a point.. They don't sound identical .  You both are crying cause there more expensive. So what ? Get over yourselves. :rolleyes:

Again I think they sound better.. If you dont, good for you.. I do have a point.. They don't sound identical .  You both are crying cause there more expensive. So what ? Get over yourselves. :rolleyes:

Finaly, im at home, so here a chart. It speaks for itself.

post-53826-0-40163700-1443305700.png

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Finaly, im at home, so here a chart. It speaks for itself.

I dont need the chart to tell me in side by side listening they sound different..  Have you even listened to both? 

I dont need the chart to tell me in side by side listening they sound different.. Have you even listened to both?

Yes.

Although I can not say anything based on my listening experience in a store.

Either way, they are only marginally different, and should not cost more. They can exist, but they should be the same price

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I think i'll go with the hyperx cloud 1 because the mic could be useful 

Penguins or something random

Spoiler

(Main) Liquid Shadow V3 CPU: 5960x@ 4.7, Mobo: EVGA X99 Classified,RAM:G.Skill 16Gb 2666 ,GPU: 2 GTX 980Ti ClassifiedsPSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tb x3Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 25th Anniversary Edition 

Liquid Shadow V1 CPU4790k@ 4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power,RAM:G.Skill Sniper 16Gb OC@1866 ,GPU:  2 Sapphire 290x's watercooled, PSUEvga Supernova 1000G1,Storage: Sandisk Ultra 2 480gb, WD Blue 1tbCase: Cooler Master HAF X

Extra Rig: Cpu: 4790k@4.7, Mobo: MSI Z87X-Power, Ram: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance/G.Skill Sniper,  GPU: 3 GTX Titans, Psu: Evga Supernova 1300G2, Storage: Case: Cooler Master HAF X

(First Rig)The Enforcer: CPU: FX 8350@ 4.6,Mobo: Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3,RAM: HyperX 8gb @2133,GPU: Diamond Multi Media r9 290,PSU: XFX XTR 750, Storage: Adata Premier SP550 480gb, Case: HAF 912

Peripherals Razer Naga Epic Original, Razer Deathadder,Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Logitech G13, HyperX Cloud