Sony vegas 11 audio problems!?HELP!

ViruZ_HUN

Hello!

i am gonna upload a bf3 video on youtube but i got a fue problems:

when i edited the intro with no gameplay and rendered it: No audio or video problems

when i rendered the gameplay with no intro: no audio or video problems

Render number 1. when i rendered the gameplay with intro: it become audio problems, i mean the video is repeating same sound under the whole gameplay, but the gameplay video have no bugs

Render number 1. when i rendered the gameplay with intro: it become video bugs, but no audio problems, the sound was normal but the gameplay video was not, it had bugs coming up int he video

my problem is that i cant render the video with no audio or video problems

I can get the video normal but the sound problem become is the video is normal:

if the sound is normal the video have problem, bugs also

i've tried to render it 6-7 times but same problems

can anybody help me?

i am using sony vegas 11

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

now i am trying to render with newer sony vegas 12. but need to crack it first..

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

i have the videos with the 2 problems can i show it on someway??

Please stop double/triple posting, edit the main post or something

could be your using pirate software, need updates.

I do not have this with my pirate copy of vegas 12.   Crashes every ten min but it does that on legit copys also.....

could be your using pirate software, need updates.

I do not have this with my pirate copy of vegas 12.   Crashes every ten min but it does that on legit copys also.....

well this never heppend when i rendered other game like bo2. but whne i started with bf3 yes. right now i am rendering with cracked sony vegas 12 build 670 hope it works, if no i need help:)

but if u know some adnice how to aware this issue plz feel free to say it

Piratism is not allowed:

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.

Piratism is not allowed:

sry but i dont pay for things which dont works..

if you pay, it will work

aha...

could u help me if i say that i payed for it?

I no problem any more Mursman!  my "cracked" made it, no bugs:D

Agreed, cant expect anything with pirate ware. Be happy if ur pc does not get infected