Lg G3 VS Asus Zenfone 2 VS Meizu MX5

Hello Everyone,

I have been thinking of buying one of the phones in the title (Lg G3  (3gb Ram), Asus Zenfone 2 (4gb Ram) or Meizu MX5)

I find meizu mx5 the most beautiful with g3 a close 2nd (mostly because it doesn't have a metal back and its a little thicker) and the zenfone 3 lacking substancially

Performance wise i believe g3 is faster but zenfone's 4gb of ram make it more than futureproof and a mutitasking while mx5 seems to be a lot slower.
Also i will root the phone get rid of the bloatware and probably change the rom if it's not working for me, so that is not a problem for me 

Screen is a big thing for me and i believe g3 is a clear winner but the thermal issues dropping the brightness can be VERY annoying to me does it happen that often?

Camera performance has me completely confused.
I thought g3 had a great camera but f2.4 seems poor with mx5 decent f2.2 and zenfone's impressive f2.0 but lacking laser autofocus
G3 seems sharper mx5 seems very good too bus zenfone lacks dynamic range creating contrasty images with either bad highlights or shadows.

I have also heard that the g3 lacks battery life.

i find all 3 of them in the same price group in my area so that is out of th question.

My opinions are based on specs and youtube videos, are the real life results any different?
Is the mx5 (My prime candidate) really that much slower (i will not play games on them or maybe extremely rarely rarely so that's not what i'm looking for)? 

What else do you have to say about them?

Thanks for the help in advance!

post-263424-0-53094800-1442926521_thumb.

G3 owner here, you should get one

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

• 1 month later...

I have a zenfone 2 ZE551ML my answer is get which ever one is most easily accessible for the best price