Razer Edge Pro windows 10?

Dukanater

hey i currently have a razer edge pro that’s collecting dust because i hate windows 8.1 does anyone else have one and have you successfully upgraded to windows 10 without any problems?

and before i get trolled off the forum YES I TRIED TO GOOGLE IT! and i didn’t find any solid answers and razer sucks ass and stopped supporting the system awhile back so they are next to useless for information.

hey i currently have a razer edge pro that’s collecting dust because i hate windows 8.1 does anyone else have one and have you successfully upgraded to windows 10 without any problems?

and before i get trolled off the forum YES I TRIED TO GOOGLE IT! and i didn’t find any solid answers and razer sucks ass and stopped supporting the system awhile back so they are next to useless for information.

If people haven't reported known issues, 99% of the time it will work.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

from what I’ve read most people say it’s a lost cause then a few say it works so it’s hard to tell what’s what I’ve had nothing but trouble with the damn thing since i got it and I’d be happy if i could just get it to run properly with windows 8.1 i can’t even get that to work right and they make it next to impossible to reformat the damn thing it’s been one problem after another and then they discontinued it lol.... ugh