"You are not currently using adisplay attactched to an NVIDIA GPU"

AA04
Go to solution Solved by Muz,

Make sure the cable is plugged into the card and not into the mobo? (On the rear of the computer)

I have a Gigabyte GTX 950 Windforce OC edition... I was playing minecraft and it said it was using integrated graphics.  I found out I needed to go into the nvidia control panel and set the 950 to the default card.  I went to there it it said I wasnt using a display attched to nvidia gpu.   My geforce experience acknowledges my 950 and I have the latest drivers installed. What can I do? (Windows 10)

Make sure the cable is plugged into the card and not into the mobo? (On the rear of the computer)

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Or flatout disable the onboard if your not using it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Thank you... I think I might be retarded.

Thank you... I think I might be retarded.

Haha, shit happens.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -