How to block the GTA5 updater?

Muz

I have a lot of mods on my game, but now everytime I launch, it wants to update it, I've blocked every single .exe in the GTA5 folder and even Social Club, how is it still able to connect to the cucking internet, so pissed because I have to keep updating it again to reinstall the mods.

9ba786f434.png

34a0bf2ed3.png

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

I have a lot of mods on my game, but now everytime I launch, it wants to update it, I've blocked every single .exe in the GTA5 folder and even Social Club, how is it still able to connect to the cucking internet, so pissed because I have to keep reloading it again to reinstall the mods.

9ba786f434.png

34a0bf2ed3.png

When it's chasing you, and ya got 3 stars, grab the nearest hooker/lapdancer at it and you should be fine...

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Go into the GTA V folder, create a new file called commandline.txt, open it and add the following line

-scOfflineOnly

Failing that just get GTA V Mod Manager and use it to block SC from reaching the internet.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Go into the GTA V folder, create a new file called commandline.txt, open it and add the following line

-scOfflineOnly

Failing that just get GTA V Mod Manager and use it to block SC from reaching the internet.

Does all this work with RageHook?

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -