PCdesk in the making

Hey Guys,

So after building this black/red Obsidian 350D I'm going to start with a new project, which is gonna take some months due to the lack of funds.

I'm gonna build myself a pcdesk, computerdesk, computer in desk whatever you wanna call it. Ofcourse it's going to be heavily influenced by the desks made by L3p, because well...he made the ultimate desk. If you guys don't know him, go check his work out here.

This is also going to be the first time I'll be using Google Sketchup, so that's going to be fun and noobish.

But here's the thing: I need help! I'm still trying to figure out the layout for the components and maybe even size (although I'm kinda restricted, would even like it to be smaller).

So here are the first pics straight out of Sketchup:

15d6lae.jpg

5vrnev.jpg

It will propably be a hanging desk, so without any feet. So please feel free to ask any questions or give me some good advice, cause I'm kinda sorta somewhat at a loss sometimes.

Currently working on a Watercooled Corsair Obsidian 350D (clicky)

Intel i5 4670k, ASUS GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo, 16GB RAM, 3 TB Seagate HDD

Look pretty good.

One thing i never got with these kinds of builds is how you you get a comfertable seating position, as your chair would have to be really low for your legs to fit under the table, but then your arms would not be level with the top of the desk.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

A question, where do you find these models (for example mobo).

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

@Lord_Karango17

I agree with you, but I'm gonna hang this on the correct height for legs and arms. That's why there is a cut out at the bottom for my knees

@arvark

There is a 3d warehouse in Sketchup which contains a lot of pc related stuff, no additional cost

Currently working on a Watercooled Corsair Obsidian 350D (clicky)

Intel i5 4670k, ASUS GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo, 16GB RAM, 3 TB Seagate HDD