Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

the screen

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

Smart switch, so I can start using the phone immediately when I get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

That finger print scanner. The one on note 4 which my mum owns is really not responsive and not clever enough to do 1 touch open!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Smart Switch is by far the best, quick storage trasnfer is a life saver when you need it.

I liked the smart switch function because setting up a new device the way you like it best often is a pain the butt...

Most definitely Virtual Shot; it is one of those simpler to implement features that do not serve an actual purpose yet scream 'YOU MUST HAVE ME!'.

(Long time subscriber on YouTube and Twitch, yet only now I am creating an account on the forums here. For some awkward reason I could not do so before thanks to Chrome returning an error. Though now it seems to be fine after IE fixed it for Chrome :3 It just took this long for it to load the page first after I hit the button in 2008 :D )

I love the new camera on the S6 Edge, slow motion looks so cool.

Not owning a Smart Phone myself, I think this would be amazing to start with.  

I don't own a decent camera and would love to shoot B-Roll for my own tech reviews with this phone, its so crisp and clear.

i7 3770k @ 4.4 ghz

GTX 580 3GB

I am a Barely Adequate Gamer - I play games for fun!

Selective focus and virtual shot are both a big win for me.

The 4k Camera and slow motion were super bad ass, been thinking about switching from iOS and this phone might be the winner.

I realy like the Slow Motion Video on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge since i use an old phone atm this feature is realy nice.

HDR Front facing camera is pretty unique, 5mp is also awesome.

:)  I really like the virtual shot on this phone, i don't exactly  know why but yeah :)

Virtual Shot

Intel i7 5820K Asus X99-A | G.Skill 2133MHz 4x8GB | Asus STRIX GTX980 | 500GB Samsung EVO 840 | Corsair AX760W | Qnix WQHD Matte | Windows 10