Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

Defiantly like 4k recording. The camera itself would still be awesome without it Alot better than my nexus 5

The security from the fingerprint reader will go great with the new, revamped Andriod Pay.

Smart Switch is cool, But Deffo up for some 4K Video from the decent cam on the Samsung phones

Definitely 4k video capture !

Good luck everyone , and congratulations to whoever wins !

Definitely going to be how quick and easy it was to switch all of your applications over to the new phone.

While I personally dont use the selfie camera much, I do like the Virtual Shot feature. Especially if it works with the rear camera.

Current Rig:
Intel core i7-4790k, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0, Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1, Corsair H100i, Kingston Hyperx Fury 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, WD Red 3TB (RAID 1), Corsair RM750, NZXT HUE, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

That virtual shot feature looks pretty sweet

CPU: 4670k 4.2GHz @ 1.25v | MotherBoard: Asus Z87i-Deluxe m-ITX | Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz | GPU: Sapphire HD7970 GHz Vapor-x @1190Mhz/1625Mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy (White) | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 240GB, Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic 650W G Series 80+ Gold | Monitor: Asus VS239H-P 23" | Heatsink: Corsair H100i with SP120 PWM Performance | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red), Corsair K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Corsair M95

Selective focus and Virtual shot are the best features by far on the S6 edge. I have had my S6 edge for a week now and I have taken better and more creative photos with my phone than I ever have with my DSLR camera. I love this phones features!!!

Dat HDR camera...hopefully gives apple sheep one less thing to brag about

"...The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it..."

I love the camera and the fact that you can zoom in on videos that are playing, got to try that feature earlier this year.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

4k is nice, but I won't be using it often. I would use the slow motion though. That's always fun to play with, I don't know why but things are always better in slomo.

As a note edge user, the double edge display isn't something I really like

Virtual shot on the other hand is really cool.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Selective focus is probably my favorite. I hate it when I have to take 10 pictures just to get one focused properly.

Smart Switch is the best because unfortunatly I still have a iPhone 4, and want get rid off that but keep all my Data.