Please recommend me a best gpu for my mobo for gaming? It's a request please help me?

sijoyss

As I saw on YouTube there no video showing that gigabyte GA g31m es2l mobo which is the same mobo as mine I think. Support GTX750Ti. I saw only gt730 n gt740

Actually, im not wrong, OC just abit and it will perform better, as you can see in this video the graphics are pushed further than on the surface ;)

as you can see in this video the game is not playable at all, not even close. everything was on the lowest except shaders and something, but setting them to normal quality wouldn't help too. He had stuttering all the way to 3 fps and average fps like 15. I dont know anyone who will call it "playable"

as you can see in this video the game is not playable at all, not even close. everything was on the lowest except shaders and something, but setting them to normal quality wouldn't help too. He had stuttering all the way to 3 fps and average fps like 15. I dont know anyone who will call it "playable"

Shadows can be turned off completely and that will boost the framerate by alot. And if he turned everything to low that would also increase it.

Shadows can be turned off completely and that will boost the framerate by alot. And if he turned everything to low that would also increase it.

His game is completely unplayable in that video.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

His game is completely unplayable in that video.

Shadows can be turned off completely, everything in that video was not at low.

Shadows can be turned off completely, everything in that video was not at low.

On a 4830? he was not even using half of his GPU.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

On a 4830? he was not even using half of his GPU.

Were not talking about GPU here, were talking about if his CPU can cut it :P

Were not talking about GPU here, were talking about if his CPU can cut it :P

Uhh shadows use the GPU, not the CPU, his performance will not improve.