What GTX 980 Ti?

Hopsasa

Gigabyte G1 or EVGA 980 Ti Superclocked+ 

Its gonna be in the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe and the EVGA and Gigabyte both fits the color scheme.

The G1 is more powerful but i heard it has coil whine

Evga coolers are louder but no coil whine.

The G1 Fits a little bit better into the white and black color scheme but the EVGA fits fine aswell.

Get the Zotac amp!extreme, its complete black with white LED and more Power than G1 and EVGA SC+.

http://imgur.com/20A4QCB

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

90% of the g1 gaming cards indeed have coil whining. So if you want to play with noise get the g1 its a really good card. You can also wait a few days longer and the gtx980ti lightning. 

The strix is also a good option. :D 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

The MSI 6G received great reviews from the likes of hardwarecanucks.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Cant afford that :(

Hmm realy? Whats the price difference where you live?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Hmm realy? Whats the price difference where you live?

95 Euros :(

i live in Denmark

95 Euros :(

i live in Denmark

Hmm ok, i payed almost 100€ more in Germany too. Well the Asus Strix is Red and Black, maybe you take a look at that.

Get the Zotac amp!extreme, its complete black with white LED and more Power than G1 and EVGA SC+.

http://imgur.com/20A4QCB

My god you still recommend that card..

@OP For gaming and overall silence the 980 Ti STRIX is the best middle ground card. It's based off the Matrix's PCB so in the future if you want to do some extreme overclocking you short those two little pads and get upto 1.8v of power controllable through gputweak.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

90% of the g1 gaming cards indeed have coil whining. So if you want to play with noise get the g1 its a really good card. You can also wait a few days longer and the gtx980ti lightning. 

The strix is also a good option. :D

Lightning is barely even binned this time around, average OC for it is around 1420-1450. Kinda sad to see they didn't put thought into it either still has Hynix so the KPE just walks on it sadly.

My god you still recommend that card.. cringe

@OP For gaming and overall silence the 980 Ti STRIX is the best middle ground card. It's based off the Matrix's PCB so in the future if you want to do some extreme overclocking you short those two little pads and get upto 1.8v of power controllable through gputweak.

Looks who´s there again. The King of Trolls who has no Idea what hes talking about and 80% of his Posts are Hate or Bullshit. Welcome back.

@OP. Do youself a Favor and ignore this Guy.

Looks who´s there again. The King of Trolls who has no Idea what hes talking about and 80% of his Posts is Hate or Bullshit. Welcome back.

@OP. Do youself a Favor and ignore this Guy.

>has done extreme overclocking for longer than you've been on this forum. calls me a troll. k bud

You are obviously biased towards the card you own and I understand that, but look at the average overclocks on the thing..

Didnt help me make decision :(

OP whats your exact price range?

>has done extreme overclocking for longer than you've been on this forum. calls me a troll. k bud

You are obviously biased towards the card you own and I understand that, but look at the average overclocks on the thing..

No. You are just an envy Troll who spread BS because he cant affort a 980Ti.

I feel sorry for anyone who listen to wannabes like you. Gladly you are in the minority on LTT.

No. You are just an envy Troll who spread BS because he cant affort a 980Ti.

I feel sorry for anyone who listen to wannabes like you. Gladly you are in the minority on LTT.

>tells me I can't afford a 980 Ti. >has binned 5820k, SOC Champion and 16GB of Ripjaws 4..

you forget I have more than 1 GPU.

Why do you bring up money and income when I don't recommend your card, perhaps you know im correct?

Im not hating on the card, just saying you can get a 980 Ti Classified for the same price and it'll overclock alot better, you also are determine if a cards good by boost clock which means nothing. wow d00d nice meme the 980 Ti AMP Extreme boosts higher than the KPE at stock. even though once you even touch the voltage on the KPE its 1550+ ez.

>tells me I can't afford a 980 Ti. >has binned 5820k, SOC Champion and 16GB of Ripjaws 4..

you forget I have more than 1 GPU.

Why do you bring up money and income when I don't recommend your card, perhaps you know im correct?

Im not hating on the card, just saying you can get a 980 Ti Classified for the same price and it'll overclock alot better.

Bow to the best Overclocker in the World, who use his knowledge only to spread lies and bullshit. Most respect to you tough OC mastermind. You think you are so smart and still dont get the Point. And i dont give a single f. what you recommend.

End of conversation.

Note to myself, ignore jealous Trolls.

Bow to the best Overclocker in the World, who use his knowledge only to spread lies and bullshit. Most respect to you tough OC mastermind. You think you are so smart and still dont get the Point. And i dont give a single f. what you recommend.

End of conversation.

Note to myself, ignore jealous Trolls.

I never said that.. but thanks for the compliment.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2958895_luri_3dmark___fire_strike_geforce_gtx_980_ti_17865_marks fastest AMP Extreme in the world for ambient cooling.

fastest 980 Ti on ambient cooling, guess what it is a KPE. :))))

http://hwbot.org/submission/2968950_slinky_pc_3dmark___fire_strike_geforce_gtx_980_ti_20788_marks

The MSI 6G received great reviews from the likes of hardwarecanucks.

OP whats your exact price range?

800 to 850 euro for GPU :D

800 to 850 euro for GPU :D

get the Strix and save yourself the money, if you want to do some extreme overclocking pick up a KPE.

Kingpin Edition if you really want the best.

"The Dead Legacy" (Since: XX.XX.2010) || CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz || HSF: Stock Intel HSF || MB: MSI P35 Neo 2 LGA 775 || RAM: Kingston/Samsung/PQi 1 + 2x1 + 2 GB DDR2 667 MHz || GPU: Palit NVidia GeForce 9800 GT 1 GB GDDR3 || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 80 GB (OS Drive) / 1 TB (Main Storage) SATA II/III || HDD: Hitachi 320 GB (Backup Storage) IDE || ODD: LG DVD-RW (KIA) IDE || PSU: Generic PSU 500W Non-Modular (Korean) ATX || Case: Generic Case (No Fans) ATX Mid-Tower || Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 12" LED 1280x1024p || Speaker: Creative SBS 240 2.1 || KB: Generic Gaming (Full, No Macro) Keyboard || Mouse: T-REX Evolve Gaming Multi-Color Modded (RED LED Permanent) || Mousepad: Generic (Small) Black 

"The Chimera's Lair" (Since: 01.18.2016) || CPU: Intel Core™ i7-6700K 4.0 GHz (4.5 GHz OC) Skylake || HSF: NZXT Kraken X61 CLC || MB: MSI Z170A Gaming M5 LGA1151 || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Red 2x8 GB DDR4 2400 MHz || GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming Edition 4 GB GDDR5 || SSD: Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB (OS Drive) SATA III || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2  TB (Mass Storage) SATA III / Seagate Barracuda 1  TB (Games Storage) SATA III  || PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 620W Fully-Modular ATX || Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red ATX Mid-Tower || Monitor: ASUS VC239H 23"  Frameless AH-IPS LED 1920x1080p (Not Yet Bought)