Creative Aurvana Live and Hitz MA2400

Jack Russel

Hey I'd like to ask how these two compare in sound quality, bass and build quality. I am a rock, metal, choir and classic kind of person. Thanks in advance.

I'm using the Live 2 but from my understanding the Live is more balanced than the Live 2 where as the Live 2 has more emphasise on the bass. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I'm using the Live 2 but from my understanding the Live is more balanced than the Live 2 where as the Live 2 has more emphasise on the bass.

The Live 2's ergonomics seem like they are the same as the Hitz 24000. Besides that I've never used a Aurvana.

I've noticed that the Aurvana Live has been around since 2008 and uses different drivers than the MA Hitz Series.

The Live 2's ergonomics seem like they are the same as the Hitz 24000. Besides that I've never used a Aurvana.

I've noticed that the Aurvana Live has been around since 2008 and uses different drivers than the MA Hitz Series.

From my understanding, the Aruvana Live uses the same drivers as the Denon AH-D1001 which were discontinued. Haven't personally listened to the Hitz though. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

From my understanding, the Aruvana Live uses the same drivers as the Denon AH-D1001 which were discontinued. Haven't personally listened to the Hitz though.

I just found out the MA Hitz uses bass-tuned Neodymium drivers whereas the Live uses Neodymium magnet driver with ultra-thin bio-cellulose diaphragm. Does anyone know what this is supposed to mean?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the Hitz is pretty bassy itself.

They both use neodymium magnet drivers - the Aurvana have a different material diaphragm. This just affects the sound that they produce.

I have had the Live! a number of years now, and I'll buy another pair sometime soon for my second PC setup - they really are that good. Considering how low the cost is - they're an absolute steal.

The other comment is correct these are based on the same Denon AH-D1001, however it is because they are actually an oem headphone design by the Japanese company Foster (Fostex is their brand headphone too). They're well known for the high quality of their products.

The Hitz I know very little about - they have similar styling to the Live 2 series (which were not as good, and more expensive than the original). I'm wary of the added bit about extra bass.

Considering that these are on clearance and heavily discounted, the Live! seems like a great deal since I'm in Australia and like 1 USD = 0.7 AUD. My store choices are really narrowed down (Amazon conversions and shipping) plus, most audiophile headphones are online or over $100.