Asus Strix 980 Ti - weird noise coming from fans.

sew999
After a month of use , my card making weird noise at starting gaming. Then after a minute while is quiet. 
Noise is always when i start a game and when fans starts. Listen , this is example with Strix 970:

RMA ?;//////Or what is it?

so... i have a strix as well, and i have some pretty hyper-sensitive hearing, and i'd say if you hear that trough your case you picked the wrong case...

(sidenote, mine doesnt do that for the record)

EDIT: i've decided to test, with the side panel off, and my ear closer than 10cm away from the card i hear it as well. but the moment i move away a bit its gone...

My card (970 strix) makes a wierd noise too when I start a game. I've become used to it over time since RMA can take a while and shipping charges too. 

After a month of use , my card making weird noise at starting gaming. Then after a minute while is quiet. 
Noise is always when i start a game and when fans starts. Listen , this is example with Strix 970:

RMA ?;//////Or what is it?

when there is too much frames (like vhen playing minecrat on unlimited frames or CS:GO) 980 ti starts to coilo whine. the highest is strix and the lowest msi