Upgrading my GPU what board partner should I go with

Okay then thanks for the info I am leaning towards the MSI ones

When I say just for show I mean literally just for show. The back plate on there is plastic, just giving you a heads up. But not to worry since the cooler itself cools those components really well.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

When I say just for show I mean literally just for show. The back plate on there is plastic, just giving you a heads up. But not to worry since the cooler itself cools those components really well.

well I am the sort of person that doesn't really like to look at a PCB So I may get one with a back plate just for nice looks Doesn't it also help with keeping the card more sturdy as a card with a heavy cooler on it might sag in the system? 

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 4690K OC 4.4GHz GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Twin Frozr V Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A Case: Coolermaster HAF X

Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2xWD Caviar Green Drives 500GB & 2TB PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws 12GB (3x4GB) Dual Kit 1333MHz CL-9

well I am the sort of person that doesn't really like to look at a PCB So I may get one with a back plate just for nice looks Doesn't it also help with keeping the card more sturdy as a card with a heavy cooler on it might sag in the system?

Yea true, I can understand that. Don't like looking at bare PCB as well. Might sag a little since many of the 390 coolers are pretty heavy.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case