Anyone ever use cs go prizes

ThatOneGuyThatFlew

Right now I'm farming tickets on it because I'm trade banned for 2 weeks so I'm farming tickets for those 2 weeks you get them by watching their stream or ads and ever 120 sec you get 3 so I set up my pc to farm them I have like 600 since last night at like 11 . Do you guys know if it's real or like a site where they make you ads to get money and when you use tickets to win they always have a account of their own in the raffle who gets picked. Have any of you won anything from it before?

the thing about those websites is: they can give you rewards for watching those ads, or they could be a scam, and make MUCH more money.

I feel like this is against CoC

its on edge, but i think it may be educational to the people that are dumdum enough to give their steam username and password and email address to a website that gives out free knives.

(stuff like that happens, i faisplam evritim)

the thing about those websites is: they can give you rewards for watching those ads, or they could be a scam, and make MUCH more money.

you get tickets from it I have like 700 now and you use tickets in raffle to more you put in a raffle the more chance you can win. A way to scam it is to for the site owner to make it so it auto pics a fake account he put I. Just so he doesn't have to give skins and gets money from the ads

its on edge, but i think it may be educational to the people that are dumdum enough to give their steam username and password and email address to a website that gives out free knives.
(stuff like that happens, i faisplam evritim)

that's why I made a new account to give the winnings to and I'm gonna trade it to my main after that if I win anything but it's more like p90 assimovs and lower skins not like knifes and dragoon lores

you get tickets from it I have like 700 now and you use tickets in raffle to more you put in a raffle the more chance you can win. A way to scam it is to for the site owner to make it so it auto pics a fake account he put I. Just so he doesn't have to give skins and gets money from the ads

trust me, thats exactly whats going on 90% of the time.

the other 10% is for people to come out and say "its legit, i won stuff"

trust me, thats exactly whats going on 90% of the time.

the other 10% is for people to come out and say "its legit, i won stuff"

I don't have anything to lose because I'm farming while at school and I keep my pic on all day so I guess I'll test if it's legit to bet on cheap skins like the $10 and see if I can win I.l do like bet 2k tickets on a cheap skin and get like 80% change to win and see if I do