free game streaming softwares?

Xyrock

hi. im having trouble with port forwarding which blocks me from accessing my computer on outside networks.

i have tried moonlight streaming, kino stream (i cant login to google account for somereason. thats why it doesnt work), remort.

i dont have nvidia tablet or shield and they are currently sold out.

anyone knows how any solutions?

you shouldnt gamestream outside of your LAN, but if you insist, teamviewer's home version is free, and has a p2p VPN, which makes steam "in-home" streaming easy to set up.

its not made to work this way tho, so you wont have a good experience.

you shouldnt gamestream outside of your LAN, but if you insist, teamviewer's home version is free, and has a p2p VPN, which makes steam "in-home" streaming easy to set up.

its not made to work this way tho, so you wont have a good experience.

i never heard that teamviewercan play games. and why shouldnt i stream outside of my network?

i never heard that teamviewercan play games. and why shouldnt i stream outside of my network?

because of available speed.

and teamviewer by itself cant, but the vpn is a very easy gateway for steam inhome streaming.

because of available speed.

and teamviewer by itself cant, but the vpn is a very easy gateway for steam inhome streaming.

so. the solution is to open teamviewer, connect my devices to each other. then launch steam game stream?

so. the solution is to open teamviewer, connect my devices to each other. then launch steam game stream?

if you open steam at both sides and log in with the same account, it should say "connected to X for steam in-home streaming" or something along those lines.

i reiterate: it wont be a satisfying experience, its not made to work this way.

if you open steam at both sides and log in with the same account, it should say "connected to X for steam in-home streaming" or something along those lines.

im planning to play offline games so it wont require that much on internet. will i have the same experience as on moonlight game stream? i ran that on lan it works smoothly.

and can you explain step by step what i need to do? i will test this solution when i get home.

actually. i think i tried this thing. but it was with hamachi. i connected hamachi with my phone to same network as my computer and latency was constant 300-400 ms.

so it wasnt playable.

ALSO. i did the speedtest.

Ping:32

Download:70.73

Upload:31.16

so i dont see anything wrong with my net speed.

actually. i think i tried this thing. but it was with hamachi. i connected hamachi with my phone to same network as my computer and latency was constant 300-400 ms.

so it wasnt playable.

ALSO. i did the speedtest.

Ping:32

Download:70.73

Upload:31.16

so i dont see anything wrong with my net speed.

hamachi tends to be butt when you're using lots of speed.

hamachi tends to be butt when you're using lots of speed.

oh. i will be trying this way and pray for the gawd it works! thx for the info m8. never knew that you can do such thing with teamviewer.

working as a security guard that sits 8 hours on a chair staring at camera screens... it would be really nice to have something else to do than to watch the cameras :D

dont trace my ip and tell my boss tho.

oh. i will be trying this way and pray for the gawd it works! thx for the info m8. never knew that you can do such thing with teamviewer.

working as a security guard that sits 8 hours on a chair staring at camera screens... it would be really nice to have something else to do than to watch the cameras :D

dont trace my ip and tell my boss tho.

inb4 i am your boss xD