Chrome no longer does auto login

Artem
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

Try going into Content settings... under the Privacy, and changing the Cookies setting to Keep local data only until I quit my browser then restart Chrome.

Well, that would just repeat the problem. To keep the cookies he needs to have it set to the recommended setting: Allow local data to be set

Any one else experience this recently? I never had to log in to the forum, facebook, or youtube. It had me always signed in. Now, I have to click sing in every single time. I checked the saved password settings and everything is as should be, chrome still remembers me login information, but I have to click sign in every single time now, its so annoying? Was there a recent update that I didn't notice? I ever reinstalled chrome with no success. Any ideas?

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Clear all history and everything and try again.. Mine does that sometimes when it gets filled up..

Should try clearing the cache.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Clear all history and everything and try again.. Mine does that sometimes when it gets filled up..

already tried that...

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Should try clearing the cache.

tried that...

tried that...

That's odd, because my Chrome's operating fine as it always has. Perhaps your passwords aren't saved? Autologin requires saved passwords I believe.

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

That's odd, because my Chrome's operating fine as it always has. Perhaps your passwords aren't saved? Autologin requires saved passwords I believe.

No they're saved, when I click sign in, my username and password fields are already filled in, I just have to click sign in every time now...

Have you perhaps disabled cookies (and/or local storage)? That would cause your browser to lose the login session once you leave the page.

Cheers,

Linus

Try going into Content settings... under the Privacy, and changing the Cookies setting to Keep local data only until I quit my browser then restart Chrome. Change it back to its original and see if it works.

Try going into Content settings... under the Privacy, and changing the Cookies setting to Keep local data only until I quit my browser then restart Chrome.

Well, that would just repeat the problem. To keep the cookies he needs to have it set to the recommended setting: Allow local data to be set

Cheers,

Linus

Oh, I should've mentioned to change it back. I was just looking for a different way to delete his cookies.

Thanks guys, it was set to Keep local data only until I quit my browser. I don't know why  it changed on its own...