Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

ManBehrPig

As the title suggests I am periodically recieving BSOD that warn me of a Video Scheduler Internal error.  I downloaded the BSOD report app that the perminent thread suggest I do but I do not use drop box, One Drive, Google Drive or the other programs it suggested I link the zip. files to so hopefully they won't be necessary.  If they are then I will try to set myself up with one of them, whichever is the quickest.

In the mean time I can say that while I have been having random restarts on my system ever since I constructed it about a year and a half ago, usually what would happen is that it would just freeze and restart, the blue screen is a new wrinkle. The BSOD seems to roughly correspond with my downloading of Windows 10.  I had taken my computer to my local computer service shop and it had been put through various tests including Valley Benchmarks all of which my system supposedly passed.  I should mention I took it there just prior to getting Windows 10.  I aslo ran into big scary noises a failures when I tried just once to run Valley on my own after just getting Windows 10.  I assumed at the time that the reason why Valley freaked out was because at the time it did not have a Windows 10 option to run it, I thought wrongly it might still be able to run if I told the program it was the latest version the app did have listed 8.1.

Prior to Windows ten I had Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.  I bought it retail when I put my rig together about a year and a half ago.The CPU I am using is an intel i7 4930k, the video cars is an Asus GTX 780 3GB, motherboard is an Asus P9X79-E WS LGA 2011, and power supply a Corsair AX860i.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I appologize ahead of time for any missing data. If it absolutely essential will do my best to go back and provide it. Thanks.

~Christian