Corsair 600T Special Edition White WaterCooled

AnUnQuietMind

So i will be posting pictures and videos of this build as it takes shape. im waiting for the two EK gpu waterblocks to be milled and shipped to me so i wont be posting pics for a few weeks.

here is a list of parts ive purchased.

Corsair 600T SE White Case

Corsair HX850 PSU

Corsair Dominator Platinum 1600mhz 16gigs

Corsair Force GT 120gig SSD

Agility 3 60gig x2 in raid 0

Asus Z77 Sabertooth

Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz on h100 till i get the water loop installed then possibly higher.

2x XFX 7950 Core Edition

Swiftech MCP655 12v cpu water pump

Bitspower D5/MCP655MOD KIT

Bitspower D5/MCP655 MOD TOP

Bitspower Single D5 Upgrade Kit 150 reservoir 

Magicool 240mm Slim Radiator ( for the roof ) PULL

Phobya 200MM Thick Radiator ( for case intake ) PUSH/PULL

2x EK Radeon HD 7950 VGA Liquid Cooling Block Acetal + Nickle 

EK Supremacy Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Block Nickle

Mayhems Aurora UV/Blue Coolent

Bitspower compression fittings and 2x bitspower quick disconnect matt black

Like i said i plan on video taping the case modding that needs to take place for the 200mm radiator in the front and plan on have 3 videos in 30-45min increments.

im having a custom clear acrylic panel for the side being painted and the color scheme and pait job will be TRON themed.

If you do this right I will thoroughly enjoy looking at it.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Ive already done the custom power cables for the PSU they are white UV reactive sleeves on each individual wire shouldn glow nicely ive looked high and low for that razer tron keyboard but they stopped production so i bought a Corsair k95 and im rather pleased with it.

So after talking with friends i decided to nix the aurora blue, it looks amazing but tends to gunk stuff up. instead ill be going with pure distilled water with 12-15 drops of mayhems clear blue UV dye. after UV lights are on it glows a very TRONish blue. see the youtube video on mayhems uv dye's and look towards the end of the video where they show clear UV with bluish glow.

So here are the items that have arived so far for my build.

And yes please rotate the image of the bitspower pump, pump mod, pump top, and res

Sweet specs, can't wait to see the full build.  Have fun building!

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

I know this might sound a bit thick, but what size bitspower compression fighting do i need for 3/8 ID 5/8 OD tubing do i need?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/18775/ex-tub-1762/XSPC_FLX_Premium_Grade_PVC_Tubing_-_38_ID_58OD_-_2_Meter_65_Feet_Retail_Pack_-_Clear_UV_Blue.html#blank

3/8 ID 5/8 OD comp fittings.  Like this http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_346_393_614&products_id=26973

Just make sure they're G1/4.

Following ^_^ , the 600T is my fav. case so yeah.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

So for the custom Paint on the Acrylic clear panel ill have 2 lines one on top one on the bottom of the cover that are arced going straight then up then down and straight again and the reverse on the bottom of the panel as well as the tron logo in the top left hand corner of the acrylic this will be painted with translucent UV reactive paint thast shows upn whitish blue under uv light and then a clear layer of paint on top of the UV paint to prevent it from getting worn away. the lines look similar to the ones on the tron keyboard. 

http://mantonio.github.io/dws/Lab_4/index.html

on this acrylic panel.

http://www.mnpctech.com/Corsair_600T_Clear_Side_Panels.html

WooHoo the Ek Nickle plexi GPU heatsinks arived!!!

photo Gpu heatsink

Only things left are bitspower compression fittings and tubing!

Yeah sadly only camera i had on hand was my phone and the upload to this site required me to shrink it down from its 2.2mb size

pic is pretty tiny..=/

Click on it lol

System SpecCase: Cooler Master Elite 311 - Mobo: Asus Rampage III Extreme - CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.5 Ghz - Heatsink/Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 612, w/ Corsair SP120's - Ram: 16GB Of 1866 Corsair Vengeance - GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 660 Ti's In SLI @ 1015 Mhz - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB - SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB - PSU: Coolmax 800W Semi Modular, 80+ Bronze - OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64.

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer G246HL (TN 24" 1080p LED 60Hz) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 - Mouse: ? - Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula - Headset: Asus Orion.

I like the black waterblock. A lot better than a copper colored one

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

So i decided to make sure i got sufficient cooling for two video cards and opted for another thick rad, its phobya's G-changer 120mm ver 1.2 rad (60mm thick) for the rear exhaust. So total ill have a thick 200mm rad(45mm) a 240mm slim line rad (as thick as an h100, 30mm) and lastly the thick 120mm. should be enough. my room is always 76F and colder in the winter. i keep my windows cracked in the winter preferring 68F when i can get it. 

i got all the parts now and the fittings are en rout to my home, should start filming and modding next weekend

Well all the parts arrived and im dremeling my case this morning. but i ran into a rather large speed bump, despite buying two xfx 7950 core editions with matching serial numbers. Only one of them matches the EK-gpu heatsink, i will still have the build finished tomorrow with what video ive gotten. but short 1 gpu so no crossfire till iether xfx can trade the card or i can find an EK block for the different pcb on the 2nd 7950. two capacitors are in slightly moved areas and the block is milled out where they are supposed to be but not where they actually are. so expect some delays on the crossfire but everything else will be up tomorrow night. 

P.S. if you know weather this is a common issue of different pcb's on identical cards and know how to fix it let me know

Ok here is a pic with the new lighting. the custom full acrylic side panel with reactive paint will follow.

UV reactive!!

Those are some good components 

i like

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

• 2 weeks later...

looks awesome though i wouldn't mind straighter tubing though it's just my taste :)

in my basement,using a computer,staring at a 1024x768 screen