My PC doesn't recognise my graphics card

Hey guys!

Yesterday i upgradged from Windows 7 to Windows 10, today i tried to install Nvidia Graphics Cards Driver 341.81 for my graphics card, it says that it couldn't find the compatible hardware.

I went to that place where there is a list of all the devices on the computer, i couldn't find my Nvidia Geforce G210 so i think that is why i can't install drivers. But the weird thing is that the monitor is plugged to the graphicis card, so i don't know what to do.

Anybody knows what should i do?

Thank you.

Downlaod nvidia experinece and it will get you a driver...

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

What are the specs ?

Pentium Dual Core 2,5 Ghz

2 GB of DDR2 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce G210

I would stick win your previous operating system not sure if your computer will handle it well

What are the specs ?

What does specs have to do with anything, it's drivers for a nvidia 210.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

I would stick win your previous operating system not sure if your computer will handle it well

His computer will run 10 32bit just fine, its light weight will operate just as well as it did with windows 7 if not better...

I'm running 10 in a test laptop with 2gb ram and a first gen pentium which runs just fine.

His computer will run 10 32bit just fine, its light weight will operate just as well as it did with windows 7 if not better...

I'm running 10 in a test laptop with 2gb ram and a first gen pentium which runs just fine.

God damn, i downloaded 64 bits

Sorry for multiposting, but other people don't seem to see this.

According to the requirements, it only needs support for DirectX 9, the G210 has support for 10.1

If you have a little to spend I would suggest getting a cheap card, no need to get a new system if this one works fine for what you do...and if anyone tells you different tell them to get lost.. The rest oif your hardware should run just fine off standard drivers included in 10, but things like graphics cards might not be support depending on manufature LTS.

God damn, i downloaded 64 bits

Compatibility will decrease the older the components get his gpu is t supported

That's not true.....if the company has lts then it doesn't matter....

post-21045-0-05085900-1442426471.jpg

According to the requirements, it only needs support for DirectX 9, the G210 has support for 10.1

post-21045-0-09481800-1442426729_thumb.p

Right click and choose update, if microsoft has developed any supporting dfrivers this will find them.

If you have a little to spend I would suggest getting a cheap card, no need to get a new system if this one works fine for what you do...and if anyone tells you different tell them to get lost.. The rest oif your hardware should run just fine off standard drivers included in 10, but things like graphics cards might not be support depending on manufature LTS.

That's not true.....if the company has lts then it doesn't matter....

This is an old system which i plugged to my tv to watch some movies, i won't spend money on it hahaha

attachicon.gifdevice manager driver.PNG

Right click and choose update, if microsoft has developed any supporting dfrivers this will find them.

The thing is that option doesn't show up, my pc is in spanish so i don't know if you would like a screenshot showing it

The thing is that option doesn't show up, my pc is in spanish so i don't know if you would like a screenshot showing it

device manager