Would you choose differently now?

PeggersXtreme

So a lot of news and not quite the news everyone was hoping to hear about the acer x34 having severe buzzing sounds, color banding, not reaching 100hz like it was advertised to and overall not being what it was hyped to be but would this change your mind over getting it?

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS MONITOR????

fuck, all caps

Yes it was released in Germany end of last month, But it has some severe QC problems.

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |

Yeah a great monitor that actually has a lot of issues.

Don't get one, you might regret it, it won't take too long anymore before someone gets it done right.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

It only reaches 100hz in G-Sync mode. Without G-sync enabled it runs at 60hz.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Yep proper sucks I didn't need to buy a second GPU after all as I probably wont be gaming at 3440x1440 now as 60hz is too slow for me but two Titan X's might still be useful for 1440p 144hz

Custom PC:

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/content/acer_predator_x34.htm#refresh - no. To get 100Hz, whether you're on Nvidia or AMD, you'll have to overclock it. Once you've done that, you can just set it to 100Hz in Windows (assuming that your monitor actually gets to 100Hz, not all of them do). The G-Sync VRR will only work within the enabled frequency span, so that's 30Hz to 60Hz stock.

I'm keeping my preorder with the hopes of an incoming fix, mostly because the store is 4 minutes away by foot, so returning it won't cost me anything but a Subway once I'm there.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/content/acer_predator_x34.htm#refresh - no. To get 100Hz, whether you're on Nvidia or AMD, you'll have to overclock it. Once you've done that, you can just set it to 100Hz in Windows (assuming that your monitor actually gets to 100Hz, not all of them do). The G-Sync VRR will only work within the enabled frequency span, so that's 30Hz to 60Hz stock.

I'm keeping my preorder with the hopes of an incoming fix, mostly because the store is 4 minutes away by foot, so returning it won't cost me anything but a Subway once I'm there.

Got to have the Subway xD taking mayo with that lol

Custom PC: