help!

a.j

can someone plz tell me why is my alienware is so fucked everytime the screen starts to flicker and then it disables amds crossfirex by itself and after i shutdown my pc and re open it nth is working not alienware autopsy and amd ccc and steam and skype all stop working before yesterday i tested my alienware on autopsy it says pass but its not passed for me and i reinstalled my drivers 1000 times plz help me 

omg plz no y u no use periods and grammer and y u use alienware plz help me

EDIT: The op honestly makes no sense to me.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

can someone plz tell me why is my alienware is so fucked everytime the screen starts to flicker and then is disables amds crossfirex by itself and after i shutdown my pc and re open it nth is working not alienware autopsy and amd ccc and steam and skype all stop working before yesterday i tested my alienware on autopsy it says pass but its not passed for me and i reinstalled my drivers 1000 times plz help me 

What Alienware do you have?

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10

I actually did not understand your text, if you want help youre going to have to rewrite the whole thing :P (no offense)

Didn't understand the text, but i saw the word "alienware" i think that very word explains everything.

U are screwed m8, that's all i can say

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

what im saying is that i paid 1500$ for nth

Okay, I think I speak gibberish. Allow me to translate: My Alienware is malfunctioning. Every time I boot up, the screen flickers, and then AMD CrossFire disables itself, so I restart my computer, and then nothing works. The programs Alienware Autopsy, AMD Catalyst Control Center, Skype, and Steam all don't work, which I find strange since the last time I ran Autopsy, the system passed, but it's obviously not working correctly. I'm at a loss because I've already reinstalled my drivers many times.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

im sorry that no one understood my text i was a bit afraid and i was typing so fast and thats y i messed up but i sent my laptop to the local support center and they said that my laptop has a software issue so they installed a old alienware drivers and they said that they will restore the laptop to its factory settings but i still dont think that will help and they refused to replace it