major cs go glitch report can see throew smoke on new update 9/15/15 GET IT TO VALVE

ThatOneGuyThatFlew

Ok?

Just verify the game cache.. or post about it in the steam forum. This is not what I'd call "major" though.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Ok?

Just verify the game cache.. or post about it in the steam forum. This is not what I'd call "major" though.

it was eve since the new update if its a glitch i want someone to see that can get it fixed ever since teh update that went out today cs go has been broken

lol smokes not working, don't personally care as I don't play it but I know a lot of people are invested in the game. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ok?

Well it could be, he could get banned as it could look like he has a "wall hack" VAC ban would kinda suck. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

lol smokes not working, don't personally care as I don't play it but I know a lot of people are invested in the game. 

other people on my team can see them tho

Well it could be, he could get banned as it could look like he has a "wall hack" VAC ban would kinda suck. 

im not banned i can live stream right now and do anything to prove that its legit if you want idc

So.. did you verify the integrity of the game cache to make sure nothing was missing?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

im not banned i can live stream right now and do anything to prove that its legit if you want idc

well if you go into a competitive game, you could, that's what I'm saying, people who don't know better. Some random dude looking through overwatch later would say that it would be cheating without a doubt because they don't know that it's  a bug. 

He can record, but he can't fucking switch it from 4:3

Edit: that was quite a petty complaint

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

my monitor is 1280x1024 so its 4:3 smart one

My bad babe.

Also I don't see how that makes me a smart one... It's not like I know your specs :^)

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

My bad babe.

Also I don't see how that makes me a smart one... It's not like I know your specs :^)

you can see im playing in 1280x1024 in the video when i go to my settings

He can record, but he can't fucking switch it from 4:3

Edit: that was quite a petty complaint

Many players use a 4:3 resolution in Counter-Strike for many diverse reasons such as;

Better performance

Using 4:3 and stretching it so models appear bigger on your screen

Less distractions at the edge of your screen

Used to it from playing CS 1.6 or CS:S

and so on.

Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering @ Oakland University

Alumni of FRC Team 245

Professional Counter-Strike - Starbucks Barista 

Many players use a 4:3 resolution in Counter-Strike for many diverse reasons such as;

Better performance

Using 4:3 and stretching it so models appear bigger on your screen

Less distractions at the edge of your screen

Used to it from playing CS 1.6 or CS:S

and so on.

ik :P

Verify game intergrity or uninstall and re-install.

I'd be careful not to play with this until fixed. Valve may think it's "cheating" when in fact, you just have a game issue.

Game Dev | Pro Gamer

you can see im playing in 1280x1024 in the video when i go to my settings

I didn't watch that far, since you were just repeating the same thing over and over...

Verify game intergrity or uninstall and re-install.

I'd be careful not to play with this until fixed. Valve may think it's "cheating" when in fact, you just have a game issue.

i just did teh verify it said it found 2 missing files and its fixed now so i guess the update installed wrong for me i just wanted to be a good community and report this

I didn't watch that far, since you were just repeating the same thing over and over...

oh so you watched for 13 sec i see i died so i had to wait to show the smoke thing :)

oh so you watched for 13 sec i see i died so i had to wait to show the smoke thing :)

I waited till I saw the smoke texture bug out, you died, and I got the jest of the video and topic at hand. The rest of it wasn't exactly necessary 

I waited till I saw the smoke texture bug out, you died, and I got the jest of the video and topic at hand. The rest of it wasn't exactly necessary 

you didn't watch how would you know