They are both simple mouse without tons of butons, comfortable and good looking mouses on pictures. Which one you would choose and why, i play alot League of Legends and sometimes CS:GO  ( Time to time other random games tho... like Gta V etc. etc. )  

- Mionix Castor

- SteelSeries Rival

- Razer Taipan // white edition 

- Razer DeathAdder Chroma

- Razer Mamba Tournament Edition

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

They are both simple mouse without tons of butons, comfortable and good looking mouses on pictures. Which one you would choose and why, i play alot League of Legends and sometimes CS:GO  ( Time to time other random games tho... like Gta V etc. etc. )  

- Mionix Castor

- SteelSeries Rival

- Razer Taipan // white edition 

- Razer DeathAdder Chroma

- Razer Mamba Tournament Edition

Razer death adder

Steelseries Rival.. Do I really have to say why I like it? Can't I just leave it like that?...

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Watch out there are alot of razer fanboys, personally i have had problems with 2 of my razer mouses, the sensor is always fd up

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

If you are going to play CS GO completely forget about laser mice because they have acceleration. If you can afford Logitech G502, get it, it's perfect. Steelseries Rival and Logitech G402 are a solid choice too.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I can write the exact oposite.

And I bet if you search long enough you can find negative reviews about any product.

Also it's not like the DeathAdder is using a completly new and unproven sensor.

Watch out there are alot of razer fanboys, personally i have had problems with 2 of my razer mouses, the sensor is always fd up

There are also a lot of Razer haters.

So, I would get a DeathAdder. Not only because I use it currently and I think it's a well made mouse, but also because it uses high quality components and a Razer exclusive Avago sensor. The left and right mouse buttons use Omron switches which are known for quality and reliability.

The not so important side buttons use Kailh witches. Kailh is known for their keyboard switches, which aren't great, but good enough for what their job. Especially because on the DeathAdder they're only used for the side buttons.

One thing that can be a problem for some people are the left and right click, because they're very easy to press and don't require any force. But you will get used to that.

Important to note is, that you should buy the DeathAdder 2013 6400DPI mouse, which has the newest sensor and the best build quality. You should avoid the laser variant, which has over 10000 DPI.

EDIT: Please read the information that "woll3" provided, which is in the posts down below.

G300s, good amount of buttons and can be had for $30

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

SteelSeries Rival or Mionix Castor ( the castor is my personal favorite. )

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

So, I would get a DeathAdder. Not only because I use it currently and I think it's a well made mouse, but also because it uses high quality components and a Razer exclusive Avago sensor.

S3988 is available to everyone, also everything is PixArt since mid 2012.

The left and right mouse buttons use Omron switches which are known for quality and reliability.

Thats actually standard, unless you go into the lower end.

Important to note is, that you should buy the DeathAdder 2013 6400DPI mouse, which has the newest sensor and the best build quality. You should avoid the laser variant, which has over 10000 DPI.

S3989 is simply S3988 with the capability to interpolate to 10k cpi.

S3988 is available to everyone, also everything is PixArt since mid 2012.

Thats actually standard, unless you go into the lower end.

S3989 is simply S3988 with the capability to interpolate to 10k cpi.

Okay, Then my information that I found on Google is outdated. But the sensor was for a period of time only available to Razer, right?

I don't think it is standard. It might be a standard under well know gaming mice brands such as Logitech, Razer, Roccat and so on. But it doesn't change that they are well made switches.

But is the S3989 a laser sensor? Cause the sensor that the 6400DPI DeathAdder uses was for a long time the optical sensor with the highest DPI,so I would think that the 10k DPI sensor on the other DeathAdder must be a laser sensor.

Okay, Then my information that I found on Google is outdated. But the sensor was for a period of time only available to Razer, right?

Yes.

I don't think it is standard. It might be a standard under well know gaming mice brands such as Logitech, Razer, Roccat and so on. But it doesn't change that they are well made switches.

Well, the "medium tier" is standard imo, everything else is below or above.

But is the S3989 a laser sensor? Cause the sensor that the 6400DPI DeathAdder uses was for a long time the optical sensor with the highest DPI,so I would think that the 10k DPI sensor on the other DeathAdder must be a laser sensor.

No, as said S3989 is simply S3988 with the capability to interpolate to 10,000cpi,Hardware is unchanged and actual capability is still 8*800 like A9800.

Rival out of those.

g502 over all.

I love how this was the only person who recommended the g502 that I could tell...and boy is that correct. The g502 is a beautiful work of art in terms of mice engineering.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)

Only good mouse was the Razer Naga 2009-2012. After that, garbage. I still have my launch day Naga 2009 sitting on my nostalgia shelf because at that time, Razer actually sold quality. They used to be ahead of their time and now Razer sold out and is absolute cheap of the cheap.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ PROJECT: GreenLANTERN (click to view)