What does Berkel do?

The Dragon

Everyone here has stuff to do. 

No, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Also, this forum is for tech enthusiasts, not all of the LTT employees are tech enthusiasts.

No, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

Also, this forum is for tech enthusiasts, not all of the LTT employees are tech enthusiasts.

So what you are saying is nobody here goes to work, school. has a family or a life ? Because, I do a lot of stuff throughout the day and still have time to check what's going on in here. Just cause I like it. 

So what you are saying is nobody here goes to work, school. has a family or a life ? Because, I do a lot of stuff throughout the day and still have time to check what's going on in here. Just cause I like it. 

No no absolutely no. Everybody knows that depends entirely on the post count!

-------

Current Rig

-------

No I am not don't put words in my mouth. You admitted in your own post that you have time. they don't have time to check when they are at work because they are... at work. and there is no reason for them to check outside of work because they are not into building computers and stuff. you can't force them to work in their free time. otherwise its not... free time. this all seems pretty self explanatory so I will let you figure it out from here as I am sick of arguing with brick walls on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

BERKEL IS A LEGEND. 

To help this discussion i might as well just tell you all! I i used to edit all of the Fast as Possible videos but now that Dennis is employed here he has taken over editing those and it allows me to try and grow Channel Super Fun (which i usually produce, shoot and edit), as well as work on bigger projects for LTT. I will usually edit at least one LTT video a week as well as help with graphics for things like Wan show etc.. I love comedy shorts and hope to bring some to our network. OH.... AND I ALSO WORK PART TIME AS NICKY V - JACKASS-OF-ALL-TRADES ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

I don't do a ton of camera work at LTT but its one of my favorite things to do! if you see any slow-mo or timelapse footage on the channels, there's a chance that I probably shot it. here's a reel of mine to prove I nowz haw 2 kamera https://vimeo.com/103155894

Keep up the great work NickyV, Berkel is as a Berkel does!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Berkel does a good job at what he does, infact everyone at LMG does. But I do get a few good laughs from Berkel.

I....would also say he's a really bad Nerfer. Seemed to most often be one of the first to go down. (SuperFun Nerf wars)