EVGA GTX980 SC ACX 2.0 vs GIGABYTE GTX980 G1 Gaming

Which one is better overall? My choice is only these two cards...

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Both are solid cards. Whichever one is cheaper

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Just to point that EVGA is NOT the reference model, I have edited the topic title :)

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

Which one is better overall? My choice is only these two cards...

the gigabyte coolers feel very cheap. also they are tuned on performance which means they will get loud quickly.

also the evga has larger fans which have a closer gap between fanblade and casing. in aerodynamycs language that means a more efficient operation.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Well, I have read some topics here that most people suggests G1 as the best option for GTX980 in terms of almost everything and even noise. I

'm not counting Kingpin or Classified or Matrix Platinum cards because there is no real benefit (maybe a few fps) from them besides looks...