[UK][VirginMedia] Good news for anyone who is with VirginMedia

TheWutofWat

So I got an email form Virgin media today says "they will double the current speed for FREE" "X2" and I did some research and found out this is legit and REAL!!

So if you live in the UK and you are with VirginMedia "ISP provider" you are a lucky person.

Source: http://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2015/09/virgin_media_speed_tests_confirm_upload_boost/

I currently have 50M Down and 3MB Upload, I will get double the speed starting next month 1st of October 2015. YAY!!!

:'(

BT promised me Infinity in APRIL FUCKING 2013

NOW WHAT'S THE DATE?!?!? FUCKING SEPTEMBER 20165

GAH! BT IS A MUG!

Currently on 8d/1u/26ms so it's not as if I'm suffering in Siberia here. But come on BT, get yo shit together.

:'(

BT promised me Infinity in APRIL FUCKING 2013

NOW WHAT'S THE DATE?!?!? FUCKING SEPTEMBER 2016

GAH! BT IS A MUG!

Currently on 8d/1u/26ms so it's not as if I'm suffering in Siberia here. But come on BT, get yo shit together.

its 2015 just saying

So I got an email form Virgin media today says "they will double the current speed for FREE" "X2" and I did some research and found out this is legit and REAL!!

So if you live in the UK and you are with VirginMedia "ISP provider" you are a lucky person.

Source: http://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2015/09/virgin_media_speed_tests_confirm_upload_boost/

I currently have 50M Down and 3MB Upload, I will get double the speed starting next month 1st of October 2015. YAY!!!

You get 3mb upload speed? wth that seems pretty low, I'm with sky and I get 30 down and 10 up... ¬_¬

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

You get 3mb upload speed? wth that seems pretty low, I'm with sky and I get 30 down and 10 up... ¬_¬

**** I was with them and I get like 16mb down and 2up

LOL Sky go ***********