[Android] Is there and app to let me set certain notification types per app?

Snickerzz

Is there an app where I can say, skype notifications vibrate, calls use the ringer, messenger is silent, etc? 

Thanks c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

its built into android

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

its built into android

Where can I find it?

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

its built into android

Where? 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Where can I find it?

Where? 

settings --> notifications 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

That doesn't allow me to change specific apps, just all of them.

That doesn't allow me to change specific apps, just all of them.

guess its either a Lollipop or CM thing

guess its either a Lollipop or CM thing

Probably CM, my phone is on lollipop. I can change sound volume for ringtone, media, notifications, and system. I can also change the ringtone and vibration intensity. There's a "application notifications" menu but that just let's me block the app from giving notifications or set it's priority. 

Can't even find it :P

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Probably CM, my phone is on lollipop. I can change sound volume for ringtone, media, notifications, and system. I can also change the ringtone and vibration intensity. There's a "application notifications" menu but that just let's me block the app from giving notifications or set it's priority.

I also have CM, and I can't find it...

I also have CM, and I can't find it...

@thekeemo you got some splainin to do!

@thekeemo you got some splainin to do!

Eh nothing to be said. I thought that was what you wanted (app notification settings)

Eh nothing to be said. I thought that was what you wanted (app notification settings)

Is it what I described? xD 

Screenshot what you're talking about

post-95785-0-86211900-1442166578_thumb.p

100% not what i'm talking about xD

I want to set the notification type on a per app basis. So if I get a notification for say, Skype, the phone vibrates, but if it's from Messenger, it does nothing. 

100% not what i'm talking about xD

I want to set the notification type on a per app basis. So if I get a notification for say, Skype, the phone vibrates, but if it's from Messenger, it does nothing. 

well you can block messenger notfications as a start I guess.

well you can block messenger notfications as a start I guess.

I don't want them blocked x.x