ASUS 390 STRIX reviews?

CC268

ASUS's Nvidia card are great, but when it comes to AMD, the cooling system always doesn't right. Other company seems doesn't have this issue ,so when you want to buy AMD card's , stay away from ASUS

CPU:Intel Core i7-5930K @4.5GGPU: 2 of MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G Graphics Card crossfire   Mobo:ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99    Ram:Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz  SSD:2 of Samsung 850 Pro 512GB WatercoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i GTX  CaseCorsair Graphite Series 780T   PSU: EVGA 1000 P2  80+platinum  Keyboard:Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB black Monitor: LG277MU67 4K IPS FREESYNC

ASUS's Nvidia card are great, but when it comes to AMD, the cooling system always doesn't right. Other company seems doesn't have this issue ,so when you want to buy AMD card's , stay away from ASUS

There seems to be a lot of hate going around for the Asus R390. From people who have heard stories or had issues with the older R290 cards.

From what I have read there not very many Asus R390 cards out there but I have only heard good feed back from actual owners like Jesse221.

Is there any other owners with actual feedback on R390's who like to share as I want a Asus R390x as its one of the only cards that can be water cooled.

redtute I feel the same way - most people don't have much info on them. 

By the way - the MSI 390 I ordered is out of stock and is out of stock pretty much everywhere, so I may be picking up a 390X or ordering something else. 

| Intel i5-6600K | NZXT Kraken X61 | MSI GTX 980TI | NZXT Kraken X41 | ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Hero Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000 16GB | 

|Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 850W | Fractal Design Define S |

There seems to be a lot of hate going around for the Asus R390. From people who have heard stories or had issues with the older R290 cards.

From what I have read there not very many Asus R390 cards out there but I have only heard good feed back from actual owners like Jesse221.

Is there any other owners with actual feedback on R390's who like to share as I want a Asus R390x as its one of the only cards that can be water cooled.

Actually, from what I've heard, Asus R300series doesn't seems to have trouble anymore, but since the amount of selling looks like quite small and I'm pretty sure it's because the old R290 cards hurt consumer so they just don't trust ASUS anymore.(like me). 

CPU:Intel Core i7-5930K @4.5GGPU: 2 of MSI R9 390X GAMING 8G Graphics Card crossfire   Mobo:ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH X99    Ram:Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz  SSD:2 of Samsung 850 Pro 512GB WatercoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i GTX  CaseCorsair Graphite Series 780T   PSU: EVGA 1000 P2  80+platinum  Keyboard:Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB black Monitor: LG277MU67 4K IPS FREESYNC

Actually, from what I've heard, Asus R300series doesn't seems to have trouble anymore, but since the amount of selling looks like quite small and I'm pretty sure it's because the old R290 cards hurt consumer so they just don't trust ASUS anymore.(like me). 

If that is the case I may buy the STRIX 390 then because the MSI is sold out almost everywhere - in fact I am having a rough time finding an MSI 390...

| Intel i5-6600K | NZXT Kraken X61 | MSI GTX 980TI | NZXT Kraken X41 | ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Hero Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000 16GB | 

|Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA SuperNova G2 850W | Fractal Design Define S |