CrossFire Fury with Fury X?

KarateHottie93

You can CrossFire the Nano with both of them but I can't find anything about Fury with Fury X.

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

You can but I wouldn't do it, I'd unlock the Fury's SPUs/Shaders at least.

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

You can but I wouldn't do it, I'd unlock the Fury's SPUs/Shaders at least.

Oh yeah, I'd think that works like SLI with a poor OC card and a great OC card. The Fury X would essentially work as a plain Fury, I assume. Correct?

Oh yeah, I'd think that works like SLI with a poor OC card and a great OC card. The Fury X would essentially work as a plain Fury, I assume. Correct?

No they will work just fine,

worst case scenario you will have some stutters due to Fury X rendering frames a little faster, but you can avoid it by forcing different Crossfire modes like 1:1 instead of AFR

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

No, but I think that CF  with cut down card and fully unlocked card isn't that great.

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

Either do two fury x cards, or two fury cards. The fury x won't down clock to the fury level, it'll make the system have some massive stuttering issues.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

No they will work just fine,

worst case scenario you will have some stutters due to Fury X rendering frames a little faster, but you can avoid it by forcing different Crossfire modes like 1:1 instead of AFR

Oh nice, very interesting. Appreciate the great information from the both of you.

Either do two fury x cards, or two fury cards. The fury x won't down clock to the fury level, it'll make the system have some massive stuttering issues.

Yeah that makes perfect sense now looking at from that point of view. I wanna try it now so bad lol. I think I'm gonna cheat CuttingEdgeGamer tomorrow for both cards lol.

Yeah that makes perfect sense now looking at from that point of view. I wanna try it now so bad lol. I think I'm gonna cheat CuttingEdgeGamer tomorrow for both cards lol.

The whole rent to own concept is cool, but if you keep them the full length and pay them off. You're paying a shit ton more for the card then just buying it.

Spoiler

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

The whole rent to own concept is cool, but if you keep them the full length and pay them off. You're paying a shit ton more for the card then just buying it.

Haha well I'm leaving for Romania in a few months so my terrible American credid can be axed in the name of GPU testing. I'm not gonna keep them forever though cause that would be stealing. I'll just eBay them before I leave. It's just as bad but at least my first two months of Romania will be paid for :)

Haha well I'm leaving for Romania in a few months so my terrible American credid can be axed in the name of GPU testing. I'm not gonna keep them forever though cause that would be stealing. I'll just eBay them before I leave. It's just as bad but at least my first two months of Romania will be paid for :)

So basically, your gonna pay for 2 months and then sell the cards. Not giving paying the company and stealing their shit?

Spoiler

Main Rig

Plex Server WIP

Lenovo Legion Laptop