R9 390 Black screen Problem

Shadow Ghost

i Bought the MSI R9 390 today uninstalled my 660ti Nvidia drivers using DDU from 3d Guru.com used the hardware detect from AMD it recommended the 15.20 drivers to install finished restarted Pc and tryed to play a gmae and when the game started up i get a black screen and monitors go to sleep i opened multiple programs such as photoshop Zbrush steam no problems but no matter what game it is dota 2/witcher 3/prototype2 ECT the game go's to black screen and monitors go to sleep i also uninstalled the drivers and installed a earler version (15.15.1004) same outcome
WHAT TO DO

TL:DR when i play a game i get black screens

reinstall drivers pls

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

or mabey ur pc cant handle it

list ur spcs

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

i'm gonna guess either drivers, or your PSU is crapping out.

Install the 15.7.1 drivers. Manually.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I5 - 3470

8GB evga 2400 RAM

600 Watt Eagle voltas

windows 8.1

Defo the PSU - That thing is a disaster waiting to happen. No way that thing can power any high-end graphics card.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

Defo the PSU - That thing is a disaster waiting to happen.

SON OF A B*TCH i can't afford to buy a PSU now is 600 watts not enough or is the brand crap or what on microcenter and new egg they both say 500 watt requirement i look on the box and it says 750 watt requirement 

SON OF A B*TCH i can't afford to buy a PSU now is 600 watts not enough or is the brand crap or what on microcenter and new egg they both say 500 watt requirement i look on the box and it says 750 watt requirement 

The brand isn't very good. It's unlikely that it can supply the power needed to your 390. When did you buy the PSU and how much did you pay for it?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

The brand isn't very good. It's unlikely that it can supply the power needed to your 390. When did you buy the PSU and how much did you pay for it?

44$ which was like a year ago but i it has the 6/8 pin connector why does it have that when its not enough power for a beefy graphics card 

44$ which was like a year ago but i it has the 6/8 pin connector why does it have that when its not enough power for a beefy graphics card 

So they have another thing to advertise that it has.

man that extra 150 watts is really taking a toll on me 

How come when i use a watt calculator it only comes up to around 450 watts