Key is the same for 32bit and 64bit?

AcMaiden

I just bought a key on reddit for Windows 7 Home Premium N and I didn't specified 32 or 64bits cause I'm used to always go with 64bits anyway.
Turned out that it's a very old PC and that I needed 32bit. Does the key works for both?

Also, I can't find the ISO for this perticular version of Windows on reddit. Anyone knows where to find it?

I just bought a key on reddit for Windows 7 Home Premium N and I didn't specified 32 or 64bits cause I'm used to always go with 64bits anyway.

Turned out that it's a very old PC and that I needed 32bit. Does the key works for both?

Also, I can't find the ISO for this perticular version of Windows on reddit. Anyone knows where to find it?

Yep the key will work for either 'bit.

Yes it will. I will PM you a link to Windows 7 Home Premium N tomorrow.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Yep

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

http://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-7-home-premium-free-download-iso-32-bit-64-bit/

here's a site where you can get the iso, it's not illegal to download the iso what makes it illegal is cracking it......

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Yes it will. I will PM you a link to Windows 7 Home Premium N tomorrow.

Or he can just type the key in here --> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7

And download the ISO ! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Thanks a lot for all your answers! This forum is really the place to go when in doubt :D