Finding my Fittings

Go to solution Solved by Benji_w,

Frozen CPU has it in stock but I don't know if it's safe to order from them yet. 

Given all the drama and EK even refusing to recommend them, I'd not bother...

Ive been busily putting together a plan for my first custom loop, but I cant seem to find one of my chosen fittings anywhere. Im looking for a Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Enhance Multi-Link compression fitting for 12mm tube (part code BP-BSEML)

Performance PC's is all sold out atm as are the few obscure sites I was able to find. There are a few on eBay that are shipping from Italy, but I would really like to find them for sale in the US. The wonderful world of water cooling is still pretty new to me so I don't know where else to look! Does anyone know where I can find these little suckers? Thanks for your help, or at least taking the time to read through this! :D

Might have to either wait or swap them for another style unfortunately.

Ive been busily putting together a plan for my first custom loop, but I cant seem to find one of my chosen fittings anywhere. Im looking for a Bitspower G1/4" Black Sparkle Enhance Multi-Link compression fitting for 12mm tube (part code BP-BSEML)

Performance PC's is all sold out atm as are the few obscure sites I was able to find. There are a few on eBay that are shipping from Italy, but I would really like to find them for sale in the US. The wonderful world of water cooling is still pretty new to me so I don't know where else to look! Does anyone know where I can find these little suckers? Thanks for your help, or at least taking the time to read through this! :D

Frozen CPU has it in stock but I don't know if it's safe to order from them yet. 

Given all the drama and EK even refusing to recommend them, I'd not bother...

Might have to either wait or swap them for another style unfortunately.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Thanks for the feedback guys! I see that frozencpu has them in stock, but there is no checkout button that I can see.. If I could place an order with them Id be willing to try it. I'm too much of a perfectionist to mix and match fittings :P  I might just have to launch a night time raid against the first person I can find with a custom loop in their system :ph34r:

Thanks for the feedback guys! I see that frozencpu has them in stock, but there is no checkout button that I can see.. If I could place an order with them Id be willing to try it. I'm too much of a perfectionist to mix and match fittings :P  I might just have to launch a night time raid against the first person I can find with a custom loop in their system :ph34r:

Good luck....

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

When the meltdown happened they were owing some BIG money and of course we never saw and will never saw the color of this money ever.

The amount was so huge that we don't see how we could recommend anyone to do business with the company even under new administration.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

Thanks for the info everyone! Performance-PC indicated they could add a few of these fittings onto an order they have in with bitspower right now, and have them in about a week. They really have some exceptional customer service over there! Much better solution than ordering from Italy with an estimated shipping time of two months!