Dreaming about random TV shows

zappian

Does anyone else get this .

I have been dreaming about TV shows half regularly . The TV shows I dream about are nothing what has been written before and when i wake up i search for something similar while still dazed from sleep and yup nothing.

What is interesting is that the experience of watching ( quotes) tv shows in a dream is the most amazing thing , I am not looking at a screen with a video player . Everything goes on in my minds eye and its the most amazing experience . Like you are watching a live play but better.

Does this make any sense ?

@zappian so let's be honest, what have you been taking?

and no, none of what you just said made sense.

Though you might just be experiencing typical sleeping groggyness. Which is a result of lack of sleep, or too much sleep at the wrong time(basically 2+ hr naps).

My doctor calls it "sleep inertia"

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

@zappian so let's be honest, what have you been taking?

and no, none of what you just said made sense.

Though you might just be experiencing typical sleeping groggyness. Which is a result of lack of sleep, or too much sleep at the wrong time(basically 2+ hr naps).

My doctor calls it "sleep inertia"

Havent been taking anything .

Like I said i see whole episodes of tv shows in my dreams. But unlike tv shows that you see on a screen everything is on my minds eye and doesnt look fake like something you would see on a monitor . My dreams produce the most vivid and interesting tv shows I guess .

I really sound like I took a lot of LSD i guess but I am just rambling.

Havent been taking anything .

Like I said i see whole episodes of tv shows in my dreams. But unlike tv shows that you see on a screen everything is on my minds eye and doesnt look fake like something you would see on a monitor . My dreams produce the most vivid and interesting tv shows I guess .

I really sound like I took a lot of LSD i guess but I am just rambling.

I can think of three reasons out the top of my head

1. You're Pregnant- Are you? well My mother always mentioned that she always had very vivid dreams when pregnant. This is probably due to huge hormonal changes. So better check it.
  2. You're going through withdrawal- I know for a fact that people who go through withdrawal have more vivid dreams due to their desires not being fullfilled causing all types of weird shit to your hormones making you dream more vividly.
  3. You desire something so greatly from the TV shows in your dream- I've practiced mentalism and part of that is hypnotism which deals quite a bit on dreams/desires. Maybe you want to be like the MC sooo much or you want to  be a director maybe even the star of a show. So what's the show? Maybe I can help I'm no psychiatrist or anything but a background in hypnotism is a pretty good start.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]