Win 10 touch keyboard won't resize windows

Funtoink63

Hi,

my Lenovo Miix 2 8 received Windows 10 upgrade and so far I'm satisfied with it. Except for the touch keyboard. Because it is 8 inch screen, it takes half of it. Now, that wasn't that much of big deal in windows 8.1 because windows would shrink to fit the other half. However in Win 10 it won't. It just overlay anything that is running. Making it frustrating to work on it, especially writing. For example: I cannot write email on gmail because after few lines I don't see what I'm writing and cannot scroll down.

Is there way to make it work like in Win 8.1, so that opening touch keyboard will resize windows?

Hi,

my Lenovo Miix 2 8 received Windows 10 upgrade and so far I'm satisfied with it. Except for the touch keyboard. Because it is 8 inch screen, it takes half of it. Now, that wasn't that much of big deal in windows 8.1 because windows would shrink to fit the other half. However in Win 10 it won't. It just overlay anything that is running. Making it frustrating to work on it, especially writing. For example: I cannot write email on gmail because after few lines I don't see what I'm writing and cannot scroll down.

Is there way to make it work like in Win 8.1, so that opening touch keyboard will resize windows?

You can't change the size. It is determined by Windows. And yes it REALLY sucks that it doesn't shift windows up. On my Surface Pro 2 I am considering reverting back to Windows 8.1, not to mention I have other strange problems, and driver bugs, and simple stuff are now a choir, like changing the screen brightness. You don't have the slider to adjust as you want. You can only adjust by taking the brightness button form the action center bar several times, and you don't have 0% settings. Annoying. And other annoying things, like quickly access search is gone, and navigating through apps.