HELP! PLEASE! My Rig Is Having Serious Issues!

MrTechBoss
Go to solution Solved by MrTechBoss,

ive downgraded my drivers and installed lan drivers specific to my mobo, i was using the stock driver from windows, i uninstalled the audio driver and restarted and put the old one in. i guess in the next 8ish hours ill see if any of this helped or made it worse, thanks guys for all the suggestions!

First Off Ill Post computer Specs:

CPU: i7 4790k stock

Ram: 16gb adata 1600

Mobo: gigabyte z97 g3

Graphics: evga gtx 760

3 Monitors: 2x Dell 19" 4:3 , 24" acer 1080p.

solid state drive: 120gb kingston C: main.

==========================================

Started Having issues on windows 7 my wireless headset would start to crackle like it was losing connection i thought it was the headset dying but it wasnt, even on stock 3.5 jack sound

it did that with windows audio, music, youtube, twitch, anything with sound it would start to do that after 4-8 hours everytime i restarted it, reinstalled audio drivers and updated and still kept doing that and after it happend 20ish times i started noticing my internet would go out as well i wouldnt be able to access internet on any of my devices at the same exact time my computer started crackling audio, im unsure if when my internet goes out it glitches and makes my computer glitch up? or if my computer is the thing taking the internet down. 

Reinstalled windows 7, same issues 2 days later. 

I Downgraded to windows 10 (Yes windows 10 was a mistake even if it wasnt having issues still) and it took about a week to start happening again.

Ill post a video on youtube from my phone to show you whats happening

Again to keep it short: after 4-8 hours after every restart the audio starts crackling and slowing down untill i restart it again, and my whole internet goes down at the same time on all devices.

Thank you.

I would be considering maybe the mobo at fault. Do you have a pci nic or sound card that  you can try to see if it solves your issues?

e2a have you checked your device manager to see if you are able to roll back your network connection drivers? I'm wondering if a driver update may be to blame.

I would be considering maybe the mobo at fault. Do you have a pci nic or sound card that  you can try to see if it solves your issues?

No i dont. Is there a way to test if the mother board or any of my hardware is failing? ive only had this computer build for about 11 months all brand new parts bought on the same day. 

No i dont. Is there a way to test if the mother board or any of my hardware is failing? ive only had this computer build for about 11 months all brand new parts bought on the same day. 

not to my knowledge. See the rest of my post about device drivers and check if they can be rolled back. Is it only internet audio that is having the sound problems or is it also audio played direct from your pc?

It sometimes happens for me too that my sound and pc are glitching and it seems like its gonna crash, but then it continues to work fine again

Can you check device manager to see what version of the driver you're using? I have the same audio chipset and I used to have issues with the audio popping all the time. I had to try a few different versions to get it to stop, but the one that I found to work (for windows 7 at least) is version 6.0.1.7512

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

not to my knowledge. See the rest of my post about device drivers and check if they can be rolled back. Is it only internet audio that is having the sound problems or is it also audio played direct from your pc?

Everything looks fine in device manager and it was happening on a clean install of windows 7 and windows 10 before and after driver updates. 

It sometimes happens for me too that my sound and pc are glitching and it seems like its gonna crash, but then it continues to work fine again

iI thought the same but even if i left it for an hour a couple times it would still not fix itself.

Everything looks fine in device manager and it was happening on a clean install of windows 7 and windows 10 before and after driver updates. 

Device manager will not show if there is a driver that doesn't work with your kit the way it should. If the ability exists, then I would try to roll back the drivers anyway. Also check all psu connections to the motherboard and to the psu if it is modular.

Next I would have a look around the motherboard for any signs of the capacitor tops "doming" This may be one of the only physical signs of a mobo fault (unless there are obvious signs of scorching or broken components. 

Can you check device manager to see what version of the driver you're using? I have the same audio chipset and I used to have issues with the audio popping all the time. I had to try a few different versions to get it to stop, but the one that I found to work (for windows 7 at least) is version 6.0.1.7512

speakers:                realtek high definition audio driver version 10.0.10240.16384 (up to date) 

network adaptors:   killer e2200 ethernet controller version  8.0.2.30 (up to date) 

iI thought the same but even if i left it for an hour a couple times it would still not fix itself.

Did you have a look into the event manager, I also as well get random computer crashes when gaming and my screen turns black and sound gets laggy and apparently there is no way you can fix that and its just a conflict between drivers and the games or windows applications and I have to deal with that too, thats also why I might get a XBOX1 in the future

speakers:                realtek high definition audio driver version 10.0.10240.16384 (up to date) 

network adaptors:   killer e2200 ethernet controller version  8.0.2.30 (up to date) 

I just read your specs and I have the exact same mobo, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3, internet is working fine for me, but after starting up the PC it takes about 10 seconds for the computer to establish a connection with the internet, but there are not other faults there, btw my crashes also still occured after updating my realtek drivers

Did you have a look into the event manager, I also as well get random computer crashes when gaming and my screen turns black and sound gets laggy and apparently there is no way you can fix that and its just a conflict between drivers and the games or windows applications and I have to deal with that too, thats also why I might get a XBOX1 in the future

I went in and found only found about 1 error a week that says,  Critical Kernal-power

I just read your specs and I have the exact same mobo, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3, internet is working fine for me, but after starting up the PC it takes about 10 seconds for the computer to establish a connection with the internet, but there are not other faults there, btw my crashes also still occured after updating my realtek drivers

ill try going to the gigabyte website and try the old drivers, mine is already connected before i even log on its pretty much instant, sometimes it randomly switches between wifi and lan while im using the internet.

I went in and found only found about 1 error a week that says,  Critical Kernal-power

ill try going to the gigabyte website and try the old drivers, mine is already connected before i even log on its pretty much instant, sometimes it randomly switches between wifi and lan while im using the internet.

its probably, because the pc is connected to the router and the router is a bit older so it might actually be that whats slowing down the connecting process

ive downgraded my drivers and installed lan drivers specific to my mobo, i was using the stock driver from windows, i uninstalled the audio driver and restarted and put the old one in. i guess in the next 8ish hours ill see if any of this helped or made it worse, thanks guys for all the suggestions!

if you downgrade back to windows 8, you should be fine.

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

How the heck could you use the internet without killer ethernet drivers, I didnt get a connection until I installed the drivers from the disc that came with the mobo? ( I have updated them all ofc). I think my crashes are not fixable and I have to deal with that :(     Its funny that all say Kernel Power 41 happens when the power is interrupted, but it isnt.....