Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 launches, sort of. HELP.

Metaformed

Hello, so I have just installed Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 through adobe Creative cloud and when I launch it, through the root directory (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015) it loads fully, then when It is finished, it crashes. Well It sort of crashes, the process of Adobe Premiere is still open in Task manager it uses no cpu power and 175mb of ram. There is nothing on my task bar, nothing in my alt tab menu, just a process in Task manager. It is freshly installed and is driving me insane since I seem to be the only person who has had this problem. any suggestions?

648b8a3aace77763db06bf7879f80fcd.png

is it in the tiny program icons at the bottom right of the taskbar?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

kill it then run it again if not reinstall

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

is it in the tiny program icons at the bottom right of the taskbar?

nope

nope

I tried my old Vegas 13 and It crashes after Creating I/O shield but it docent stay in task manager

Well, I just used a system restore to earlier today, and My premiere still dosent work, but my sony vegas does now. However IT crashes when trying to import Matrox codec videos. Hmmmm.