Trying to make a bootable USB to boot windows 7 onto my new pc

ItsTardyy

Ok so i'm going to try to make sense but, I am fairly new to this so bare with me. 

So yesterday I got the last part for my new PC and I can turn it on get in the bios it works great, but as you know you need an OS. I had my friend make me a disc with the windows 7 iso on it but he just put the iso on it and then we tried to use the windows usb tool thing and we soon found out the key was fake that a had now we have a real key (I know for a fact its real) and we have an iso file for windows 7 pro x64. I get to the last step of the usb tool thing and at 99% it says "WE were unable to copy your files. Please check your usb device and the select ISO file and try again." I'm not sure if it is my USB witch says its a 4gb but theirs only 3.6 available even after formatting.

sorry if was hard to understand I'm pretty stressed out i've been trying to do this for two days so if someone knows please help! thanks (sorry for any spelling fails.)

Ok so i'm going to try to make sense but, I am fairly new to this so bare with me. 

So yesterday I got the last part for my new PC and I can turn it on get in the bios it works great, but as you know you need an OS. I had my friend make me a disc with the windows 7 iso on it but he just put the iso on it and then we tried to use the windows usb tool thing and we soon found out the key was fake that a had now we have a real key (I know for a fact its real) and we have an iso file for windows 7 pro x64. I get to the last step of the usb tool thing and at 99% it says "WE were unable to copy your files. Please check your usb device and the select ISO file and try again." I'm not sure if it is my USB witch says its a 4gb but theirs only 3.6 available even after formatting.

sorry if was hard to understand I'm pretty stressed out i've been trying to do this for two days so if someone knows please help! thanks (sorry for any spelling fails.)

Follow the guide in my signature.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Try using Rufus.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

just use a usb stick if you have one, download the windows 7 media creation tool and it does it for you.

all you do is pick the os and then click the usb and wallah, boot drive, this is what i do.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |