Will you pay for vessel when it runs out

jameshumphries47

hell no. i dont even use it now with that free year. if linus would move there and close his youtube account i would stop watching him and thats that. i'm already tempted because i'm mad about this early access thing on vessel

last time i checked the site was so bad. vessel should pay me to use it

I will certainly pay for it. I'm a little upset that I'm a minority here, and that people are not willing to support Linus with Vessel (Although that doesn't mean you can't contribute, I'm not judging here). 

I really like the idea of seeing things more, as they happen so to speak. Because I get that the schedule hasn't changed for YouTube, but I like (Using the moving vlogs as an example) seeing it not many days after it happens. Like 3 days rather than 10 days.

I'm with you at least.

Will certainly be paying once time comes.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

After my 1 year free is up, fuck vessel... ahahaha. No but seriously, the amount of people who will use it after the year free runs out will drop dramatically I think.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

No, and I think the 7-day waiting time is a massive "fuck you" to the YouTube fans that have watched his videos since inception.

I mean, 72-hour is somewhat reasonable but 7 days is like a massive nah. I expect Linus to withdraw the exclusivity after his contract with them expires (or at least reduce the time period).

No, I'm not going to pay for it, I have the free trial but so far I've used it only for scrapyard wars.

And for the people saying that Linus will stop with the 7 day delay: no, he won't even that 1% of user that are going to pay is still better than no money at all, the only way he could "force" people to buy a Vessel subscription would be to put some Vessel only content but that's just a huge "f**k you" to the people who followed him on youtube and they are smart enough to avoid it.

I'll be honest, now that I'm working full time, I have less time to stay immediately up to date with videos. I'll come back and watch a few LTT videos at once.

I don't really need Vessel with my current life style.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO