how can i convince my parents to get lynda.com?

Guest Johnny5g

^. how can i? my dad is worried that it is too basic and not as advance. is this true? thanks!

^. how can i? my dad is worried that it is too basic and not as advance. is this true? thanks!

Use the trial and show him.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

logo-lynda-white.jpg bf3-neck-640x360.jpg

Show him the Logo, trust me, he'll realize how advanced it is when he see's Lynda 

Use the trial and show him.

i will try

Convince them to sign up for the trial at the very least and see the tutorials for themselves.

what do i say?

Let him use the free trial, that's what it's for.

ok thanks!

what do i say?

"hey, look at all these great tutorials that are actually substantial in content"

"hey, look at all these great tutorials that are actually substantial in content"

hum thanks!

but are they? have you seen them? 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

but are they? have you seen them? 

not really

not really

no no, im just playing devils advocate to FSX here. i havent used lynda myself so i cant say, but im asking him if he actually knows whether they are great, or just claims it due to linus

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

no no, im just playing devils advocate to FSX here. i havent used lynda myself so i cant say, but im asking him if he actually knows whether they are great, or just claims it due to linus

hum

Well anyone would take the five seconds to think for a bit, look and see if the lessons are great then say that they are. If they're not great, then oh well.