Where is linus?

shypin

Linus isnt on the WAN show this time. Where could he possibly be?

Installing a firepole

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Too bad that Verizon has decided us Century link users can't watch anything on Twitch for....whatever freaking reason. Youtube live, no problem, twitch? f**k us

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Too bad that Verizon has decided us Century link users can't watch anything on Twitch for....whatever freaking reason. Youtube live, no problem, twitch? f**k us

could it have something todo with youtube gaming? Net Neutrality? Conspiracy? I think so

Taran should run for president!

I feel your pain. T_T It always frustrates me so much when I can't watch streams that I usually resign myself to watching the VoDs, and even those sometimes don't work. D:

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

wait why does Verizon have any say over Century Link

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I ate him.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Living a life.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Oh, Linus is probably off doing, you know, Linus-y things. Makes perfect sense!

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

could it have something todo with youtube gaming? Net Neutrality? Conspiracy? I think so

Probably.

I feel your pain. T_T It always frustrates me so much when I can't watch streams that I usually resign myself to watching the VoDs, and even those sometimes don't work. D:

I know that feels.

wait why does Verizon have any say over Century Link

Because our Century Link network segment connects to Level 3, through two Verizon network segments. At least according to the Century Link technician who came out to my house to check my equipment, after I filed an FCC complaint against Century Link. Although he told me that he wasn't supposed to be telling me this, and it was his 5th FCC complaint about throttling of the day.

According to him, Century Link is currently laying a fiber connection directly to Level 3, which will double everyone's speed/bandwidth. He said they came into some kind of licensing problem with a section of federal property (they already had a state license to lay the cable on state property). I told him to tell his bosses that the FCC has reclassified ISP's as title II, and thus has access to all federal property for laying infrastructure.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Probably.

I know that feels.

Because our Century Link network segment connects to Level 3, through two Verizon network segments. At least according to the Century Link technician who came out to my house to check my equipment, after I filed an FCC complaint against Century Link. Although he told me that he wasn't supposed to be telling me this, and it was his 5th FCC complaint about throttling of the day.

According to him, Century Link is currently laying a fiber connection directly to Level 3, which will double everyone's speed/bandwidth. He said they came into some kind of licensing problem with a section of federal property (they already had a state license to lay the cable on state property). I told him to tell his bosses that the FCC has reclassified ISP's as title II, and thus has access to all federal property for laying infrastructure.

ok

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com