Memory with MSI MPower board

So, I was looking for memory for my upcoming build that uses the MSI Z87 MPower board, but I wasn't sure what to get. I'll be getting two 8GB modules, but I don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money. Any suggestions?

Get the Vengeance pro, decently priced, good performance.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

If you want to keep the theme grab a kit of Avexir RAM, they are built for MSI mpower boards and match in colors. Also they are pretty much the same price as other decent kits of ram.

If you want to overclock your CPU you won't be able to run your ram higher than 1600 or 1866. Just get something that looks good on your board and runs with 1.5V :D

The Avexir Core Series MPOWER Edition Ram would look epic on your board

If you want to keep the theme grab a kit of Avexir RAM, they are built for MSI mpower boards and match in colors. Also they are pretty much the same price as other decent kits of ram.

I found Avexir's page after stumbling upon the kit that costs ten thousand dollars :P That ram looks pretty friggin sweet, I have to admit, I'll probably buy it with the yellow LED, that looks pretty awesome.

If you want to overclock your CPU you won't be able to run your ram higher than 1600 or 1866. Just get something that looks good on your board and runs with 1.5V :D

The Avexir Core Series MPOWER Edition Ram would look epic on your board

I do plan to overclock my CPU. I just checked, they sell the MPower edition at 1600, not some thing ridiculous like 3100 :p

If you want to save some money, then buy 2x4GB, for gaming you do not need more than 8gb pf RAM.

Even though I am gaming, I'm also doing stuff like light use of After Effects and Photoshop.

Anyways, thanks for all the feedback guys! Really appreciate the support :D

I went with the corsair vengeance LP / LV line. (Low Profile / Low Voltage) 1600Mhz C9 @ 1.35v - 4 x 4GB sticks, run like a champ. Zero errors, Zero problems. XMP setup just fine.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X